Chapter 11: Ron

Song: Parachute by Chris Stapleton

"Granger, Why would I be jealous of you?" Asked Draco as he put his book down.

"I don't know, but it's pretty obvious that you are. The whole time you sat over there with that Astoria girl trying to flirt with her," Pointed out Hermione.

"I wasn't trying, I was succeeding."

Hermione rolled her eyes at Draco's comment, "She got up and left Malfoy, how much clearer does she need to be?"

"I couldn't help myself from laughing... your attempt at flirting was just too funny." Said Malfoy as he readjusted himself in the chair.

"You know what... I don't even know why I'm having this conversation with you. I'm going back to my apartment." Said Hermione as she walked out of the room.

"Don't let the door hit you on your way out!" Called Draco.

"Someone's cranky," Commented Pansy as Hermione marched through the apartment.

"Tell me about it," Said Hermione under her breath.

Back in her apartment Hermione made herself some coffee. It had been a long, tiring day and she needed some extra energy. She got her favorite mug out of the cupboard and poured the coffee in it once it was ready. Afterwards she grabbed the book she was currently reading and snuggled up on the couch.

Did Malfoy just wanna sabotage my date? Thought Hermione, He's so annoying... that little prat. Why would he even care that I was on a date? Then again why did I get so worked up over him and Astoria flirting?... I need to get some sleep.

knock, knock, knock

Hermione got up from the couch and started to open the door, "Malfoy I swea-" she cut herself off. It wasn't Draco who was standing there it was Ron. 

Ron immediately threw his arms around Hermione and held her in a strong embrace.

"Ron let go of me," Said Hermione firmly.

"Hermione... I'm so sorry," He began to cry in Hermione's arms, "I don't know what I was thinking. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Ron let go of me!" Said Hermione loudly.

Ron's grip on her didn't even loosen, "Can we just start over? Please?" 

Hermione tried to get out of his arms but he was too strong and her wand was on the kitchen counter. Ron even tried to kiss her but she kept moving her head around in protest, "Ron stop." He wouldn't stop, "Are you drunk?" He didn't answer. He just kept on trying to kiss her, he ran his hand down the small of her back and grabbed her butt, "GET OFF ME!!! Ron, let go!" Yelled Hermione as Ron's nails dug into her arm and cut her.

"Please Hermione," Begged Ron. 

Hermione continued to try to get away but he was to strong. A moment later she heard her front door open and a familiar voice echoed across the room, "Stupefy!"

The brunette turned around and saw Draco standing in her door frame with his wand drawn. He had a concerned and determined look on his face, "Are you okay?" 

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Answered Hermione weakly. Her head turned back towards where Ron was laying on the floor she looked away after staring for a little too long.

"I think you should go," Said Draco to Ron, "Now."

Ron drunkenly got up and walked over to Draco, he lazily pointed his finger at him, "Where did the ferret come from?"