Phone Calls

Mabel PoV
I sat on my bed thinking. We are finally 18 and have to move out. I'm thinking about where to live. It's hard to choose.
Dipper has to go across the country for college. I decided not to do college.

Dipper PoV
I grabbed my bags and set them in the car. I was about to leave for New Hampshire. That's where my college is.
I'm gonna miss Mabel, but I can't wait to go.

Bill PoV
I watched dipper and Mabel through the mindscape. Mabel was moving and dipper was going to college. I haven't checked on Yn though.

Yn PoV
I was getting ready to move. Since I was now 18 I could leave home. I was planning on going down to Georgia, (if you live there say a different place.) but then I changed my mind. I'm going back to my home in gravity falls.
I packed my bags and set them in the back of my car. It was gonna be a long trip I I started the car and drove off.

~time skip~

I arrived at the mystery shack. About a year ago Grunkle Stan died and no one had been here since. I opened the door setting my stuff on the gift shop floor. Looking around not much was different. Same old awesome mystery shack.
I made it up he stairs to my old room. I looked inside. Memories good and bad flooded my brain. I set my duffle bag on the bed.
I heard the door from downstairs open. I rushed down the steps to the door to see who it was.
"M-Mabel?" I said.
"Yn!"
I ran up to her and hugged her.
"It's been so long since I've seen you." I said.
"We've missed you." She said.
"Where's dipper?" I ask.
"College in New Hampshire." Mabel stated.
I nodded.
We got settled in and everything was going good.

1/2 a week later~

I walked into the kitchen. Mabel was in town so it was just me. I decided to call up an old friend. By old friend I mean bill. Since I've talked to Mabel and dipper I thought it would only be fair if I talked to him too. Besides it's not like we still love each other.

I grabbed the phone and put in the number.
The phone rang 3 times before going to voice mail. There was a whole bunch of random things in there, but the last part was different.
"... if this is you. I still love you." It said.
The phone fell to the counter. I couldn't believe it. He still cared. Tears formed in my eyes but I didn't cry.

Third PoV
A few days later she called him again. This time she needed to talk to him. But just like before it went straight to voicemail. At the end the message was still there. This time Yn left her number but not another word came from her mouth.
On Sunday afternoon. Bill looked through his voicemails. He noticed one strange. He listened to it.
"I can't believe I just realized this now, but I never stopped. I can't believe how stupid I was to do that. I wish I could fix my mistake. And if you didn't notice this is Yn and I still love you." It read.
Tears ran down bills cheeks. He was so happy that you didn't hate him. It was like he was a completely new person.
Same with Yn. After saying that she felt free. Yn and bill talked on the phone, and decided to meet up in the woods in 4 days. It would be their first time seeing each other in 2 years.

4 days later~
Yn never told Mabel about it though. She decided to wait until after. Yn got ready for her day with bill.
She was nervous along with happy. Mabel was at her job at greasys diner.
Yn PoV
I walked outside. I stood on the porch a few minutes before slowly walking off. I started to walk towards the woods. I kept walking until I saw the clearing. I saw someone sitting there. As I got closer I noticed it was bill.
"Bill."
"Yn." Bill said as he stood up and turned around.

A/n- ok short chapter. I didn't have time for a long one but it works. So the next chapter should be interesting though. I will see you lovely people tomorrow. And thank you guys so much for 1k reads. It really means a lot. ❤️