Pool Day/ Crazy Changes

Eavan pov-
I'm sick of this place. It's so annoying. Even though it's my home town I can't stand it here. I need to get bill and get out of here.
Bill should be locked up for what he did, and I'm the one to take him.
I don't know how I'll do it but I'm gonna.
"Eavan why are you staring at a wall?" Someone asks.
I look up and see Mabel.
"Oh... uh... just thinking." I said.
She smiles.
"Ok do you wanna come hang out with me and Yn?" She asks.
"Sure why not." I said standing up.
I was always taller than dipper and Mabel. I took my hair out of the messy bun, letting the waves fall.
We walked upstairs to Mabel's room.
She opened the door and inside was Yn, bill, and dipper talking.
"Ok boys out!" Mabel yelled.
I sat on her bed.
Once they left Yn closed the door and smiled.
"What did I do guys?" She asked.
"You did nothing. But it's girl talk time." Mabel said.
Hearing those words just made me nervous. I mean this is Mabel we are talking about, and I'm not a big fan of girl talk.
~timeskip~
I'm finally free. After talking Yn walked out of the room and so did I. We walked downstairs and she went into the living room. I stayed in the kitchen getting a drink. I saw dipper go up the stairs, dragging Mabel back in her room.

Yn pov-
Me, bill, and dipper were talking until Mabel and Eavan walked in.
"Girls only boys out!" Mabel yelled.
Uh-oh what did I do? I thought.
I closed the door behind them and turned around.
"It's time for some girl talk." Mabel said.
I sighed and sat down. No one was getting out of this.
Most of it was secrets and just talking. Pretty boring. After I walked downstairs and into the living room. Bill was sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to him.
"Hi." I said.
"Hello." He replied.
"Why are you just sitting here?" I asked.
"Nothing to do." He shrugged.
"You're right." I said.
The rest of the day was kinda boring. Eventually we all fell asleep. Waiting for the next day to come.

~time skip~

It was mid morning. The sun was out. And the heat was unbearable. Today was supposed to be one of the hottest days of the year. We all sat out on the porch. Mabel had a popsicle in her mouth and dipper had a water balloon. But it popped.
"It's to hot." I whined.
"Agreed." Mabel and Eavan said.
"Why don't we go to the pool." Dipper suggested.
We all agreed and ran upstairs to get bathing suits.
My bathing suit was a (f/c) bikini.
Finally we got to the pool. Mabel went off to talk to some guys dragging Eavan with her. Dipper went over to talk to Wendy. Stan and soos were yelling at some kid. So it was just me and bill.
Next thing I know I'm underwater. Bill must have pushed me. I came up out of the water and moved my hair out of my face.
"Rude." I said.
I crossed my arms and looked away.
Bill just sat on the side of the pool looking at me.
"Are you just gonna sit there?" I asked.
He didn't talk.
"Bill?" I said turning towards him.
I walked over to him and pulled on his foot.
"Come on, don't give me the silent treatment." I said.
Bill finally moved and jumped into the pool next to me.
"Finally! What were you doing?" I asked.
"Watching, to see if you'd freak out if I ignored you." He said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Butthead." I said, and splashed him with water.
He smirked.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." Bill said.
He leaned in and kissed me. I mealies into the kiss, kissing back. We pulled apart and started to play in the water some more.
Eventually Mabel and Eavan joined us. Then dipper and Wendy came along too. We all played around in the water.
~time skip~

Yn pov
When we got home I ran up into my room to change. But when I got changed and came out of my room I couldn't find bill.
I walked up to Mabel.
"Have you seen bill? I can't find him." I asked her.
"No not since we've got back." She said.
"K." I said.
I looked around some more before giving up.
I snapped my fingers and showed up in the mindscape.
I made it over to Christine's house.
"Hey have you seen bill anywhere?" I asked her.
"Yea he just passed. He was going to see Ruby for a spell I think." She answered.
I thanked her and went along.
On my way to Ruby's I saw bill going somewhere with Eavan. It looked like she was gonna hurt him.
I followed along. She stopped at an alley.
"It's time to finish you cipher, but before I do." She stopped and kissed him. He kissed her back. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't watch it anymore. "Love ya." Eavan said.
I had heard and seen enough. I walked through a portal and then from the bottom of the stairs (in the shack) I ran up to my room and locked the door. Tears were still running down my face when I heard pounding on my door.
"Yn!" It was Mabel.
Hot tears still spilled out of my eyes.
I ignored her and dipper. Eventually bill came and knocked on the door. I ignored him too. I couldn't see him right now.
I laid in my bed for a a whole day before I finally got up. I unlocked my door and walked down the stairs and into the living room.
I saw dipper Mabel and Eavan outside. Bill was sitting at the counter in the kitchen. He must have seen me cause he followed me.
"Yn why have you been ignoring everyone?" He asked.
"Go away. I can't talk to you right now." I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"Just go away. You broke my heart bill cipher. I never want to see you again!" I was yelling now.
"What did I do?" He asked.
"I saw you. You and her. I heard you. I can't stand you anymore. Just get out and never come back!" I yelled. Hot tears were streaming down my face now.
I noticed bill crying too. He didn't say anything he just left.
I went up to my room again and closed the door. I didn't lock it though. I sat on my bed and wiped away my tears.
I'm not gonna miss him.

A/n- yay I'm alive. Sorry for not updating. My and my friends went to a dance. This guy said I was hot and my friends start freaking out and trying to get me to dance with him and date him. So I was flipping out trying to get away from them. Then one of my best friends and one of my guy friends got together and danced and held hands. I swear they were 2 seconds away from kissing each other. It was awesome. Well if I don't update soon don't worry that doesn't mean I'm dead. Bye.