Dreams become reality

Yn PoV
So far it's been a good party. Kinda lonely. Bill isn't here so I've just been standing around awkwardly. Walking around I ran into Mabel who was dancing with some of her friends.
"Hey Yn. Enjoying the party?" She asked.
I smiled.
"Yea but it's kinda lonely." I said.
"You can hang with us." Mabel said.
"Thanks Mabel but I'm gonna walk around." You kindly declined.
Walking around through the crowds it started to get really loud with the music and people talking. Since no one was around me I decided to take a walk around the woods. It was quiet and there was a nice soft breeze. Behind me, I heard a twig snap. Looking behind me, I saw nothing. Strange. I turned back around and kept walking. Now things were starting to feel strange. Feeling like I was being watched i stopped. I knew it wasn't bill but someone or maybe something else. I looked around. I was almost in full spin when I saw green glowing eyes. I froze as I heard growling. Out came a black wolf just like my dream. I fell backwards trying to move. I finally was able to get up and I started running. I ran faster and faster until I couldn't anymore. I sat down it looked like it was gone since I couldn't see it. Scrambling to get to my feet as the wolf approached I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked at it and there was a big cut and a lot of blood. The wolf seemed to disappear but I couldn't really walk back because of the pain in my leg.
"I wonder if I could summon bill?" I whispered.
I sat down against a tree trying to forget the pain. It hurt to much and I started to cry.
"B-bill please help me." I whispered.
There was nothing but dead silence. (Except for the sounds of you crying.) Your leg was still bleeding and you still had tears running down your face. Now it wasn't just from pain but loneliness. I was all alone in the woods hurt.
"Your not alone anymore." You heard a voice.
Looking up you saw bill floating in front of you. He must not have noticed your leg or he would be flipping out.
"Bill." I said relived.
"Could you help me?" I asked pointing at my leg.
Bills warm expression turned into a what the heck happened worried one.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I'll explain later just please help me." I told him.
He nodded and picked me up bridal style and brought me back to the mystery shack. He set me down on the couch.
"I'll get the first aid kit you sit right here." He said.
A few seconds later he came back with the first aid kit. The cuts were pretty deep considering the wolf probably hadn't cut its nails in over 3 years and it whole claw probably went in my leg. Bandaging it up was when dipper came in.
"What happened to Yn?" He asked.
"She had a big deep cut in her leg from something." Bill explained.
Dipper nodded. The party was still going so dipper had to go help. Surprisingly my dress was the only thing not ruined. After bill finished wrapping the bandages he sat down next to me on the sofa. We sat there for a few silent moments.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked.
Bill smiled. Uh oh please not what I think he wants to do.
"Well the party's still going so we could dance." He said. I mentally screamed of course the one thing...
"Sure." I cut off my thought.
Before we went out to the party I cleaned myself off. We walked in and was greeted by Mabel again. After our conversation with her me and bill started to dance. It was fun dancing with bill and I hated dancing. (A/n not going into details sorry).
~mini time skip~
We finished dancing. We just stood there staring into each others eyes. We both leaned in kissing each other. It was a long passionate kiss. We pulled apart and smiled at each other. We finished the party dancing, talking, etc... We started to clean up. It was boring at first but bill and I decided to play a prank on dipper and Mabel. It was hilarious. They are pretty mad but they'll get over it... Eventually. We finished cleaning up everyone was exhausted. Dipper and Mabel walked up to their room and me and bill walked to mine. Ever since my dream bill hasn't left the shack. He seems worried. I got ready for bed and crawled under the covers. Bill came into the room a few minutes later. He sat on the other side of my bed. I fell asleep in just a few minutes.

A/n- so i told you something was coming up. The wolf came. I was gonna have it at the end of the party but I changed it. I hope you like this part of the story.
Remember! Reality is an illusion! The universe is a hologram! Buy gold! Bye! -Bill