Surprises

Still Yn PoV
I shakily opened the door, Christine right behind me.
I peeked through the door and saw will turned facing the window and not the door. We sneak inside, and to be honest I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna see everyone I love be hurt. Why is it me anyway. I never did anything to anyone. Did I?
We hid under tables and behind big stuff and kept looking around. I almost got caught but will didn't see me. I wonder if bill can read my mind right now. If he's even alive.
(In Yn's mind)
'Emma are you in here?' I hear a voice in my head.
'Bill?' I ask.
'Yea.' He said.
'I'm so happy you're ok and yes I'm here. We are gonna get you out of here.' I said.
'No Yn you can't. You have to go I'll be fine.'
'No you won't bill. I know that he wants to kill all of us and I don't know why. If you stay here any longer you could die too, then I'd have no one.' I said in my mind.
'Yn I'm sorry, I've been keeping a secret from you but I can't tell you like this I have to in person.' Bill said.
"A secret?' I asked.
'I wish things weren't like this. I just wish things were back to normal.' I thought.
"Yn are you ok?" Christine whispered cutting me off from my thoughts.
"Yea just thinking." I whispered back.
Will finally left to go check on things in Gravity Falls. When we saw that he was actually gone we came out of hiding. I ran over to bill who was all tied up. He literally looked half way over dead and the whole sight made me sad.
"Christine can you help me untie him?" I asked.
She nodded and came over and helped me. We finally got him untied and out of the chair. He hasn't been talking at all though.
'Bill, why aren't you talking?' I asked him through my mind.
'Will trapped me in my mind. But I don't know how to get out.' He said to me.
"Christine he's trapped in his mind. Do you know how to help him?" I asked her.
"Yes, but we need to leave." She said.
We all got out and went to go find shelter. After a while of walking we found a building I've never seen before. So we decided to hide there.
"What do you know about how to get bill out of his mind?" I asked.
"Well the answer is you." Christine said.

Christine PoV-
"Well the answer is you." I told Yn.
"What? How is it me?" She asked.
"Look you're part demon. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. That's what bill wanted to tell you and why will is specifically targeting you and your friends." I said, "this helps cause since you're a demon you can go into people's minds. Then the rest is up to you and bill what ever you guys decide on how to get out." I explained.
She looked at me in shock.
"I-I'm p-part demon?" She asked.
"Yea." I said sighing.
"How do I get into his mind?"
"Well you have to say this code. Then it will transfer you into his mind." I explained.
"Ok." Yn said.

Yn PoV
A code popped in my head and I just spoke it.
"DGJLIGSSCBJGDW!" (I honestly don't know)
I sat up and looked around. Everything was black. Then I saw a light. I started to go towards it. As I got closer i felt weird. Like I had some sort of power bundled up inside of me forever. It kept getting stronger as I kept getting closer.
Just when I thought I reached the light it went out and everything was pitch black.
"Crap. I need light." I said.
Then a purple flame lit up in my hand. I just starred in amazement. First mind reading, then going into people's mind, now flames. I think I really am part demon.
I used the flame as my light. I walked around some before I found bill.
"Bill?" I said.
He turned around.
"Yn?" He said.
I nodded and ran up to him. I hugged him really tight.
Bill hugged me back and I smiled.
"Yn how did you get into my mind?" Bill asked.
"Christine told me I was part demon and that I had to go inside your mind and save you." I explained.
"well then I guess you're the superhero this time." Bill said smiling.
I nodded.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." Bill said.
I pushed my lips against bills kissing him. He kissed me back. When we broke the kiss bill and I decided to leave his mind.
Once we figured out how we got out and woke up fully. Christine was still sitting there waiting for us.

A/n- so I'm ending the chapter here because I'm super tired and it's past 1 am so I'm kinda tired. Sorry I didn't update I've been busy with school but I will still write this story till the end. Oh and read my new story called- Supernatural Adventure. I just started it but I can tell you that it should be good. But goodnight and goodbye.