sleepover at the pines

Bill PoV
I decided to fake being dippers friend, since I was bored. Besides this makes me closer to Yn. Of course he doesn't know I'm the dream demon he wants to kill. I look up seeing Mabel and... YN!!!
"Umm... Yn can I talk to you out in the hallway?" I asked.
She nodded and we walked out. Mabel was talking to dipper and didn't notice us walk out.
"What will happen if they find out?!" I asked concerned.
"Bill. It's ok well figure this out." She says hugging me.
I pull her closer in the hug. When we let go she smiles. "It's ok we will figure this out. If we can't then we will have to tell them." She whispered.
She walked to her bedroom and I walked into dipper and Mabel's room. We got everything set up for the 'sleepover' and started to play games.
"So what first?" I asked.
"Truth or dare?" Yn asked.
"YESSSS!!" Mabel shouted.
Uh oh not with Mabel.

No one PoV
"Who goes first?" Dipper asks.
"I will!" Yn shouted.
"Mabel truth or dare?" She asked.
"Um... Dare!" Mabel said.
"I dare you to..." I grew and wild smile on my face.
"Go kiss my brother." Yn said.
She blushed a bit looking at the girl like she was crazy.
Dipper looked a little nervous for Mabel, but along with bill he was on the edge of bursting into laughter.
"You said dare. Now go." Yn pushed her out of the room and they followed her downstairs hiding but to where we could see.
She kissed him on the cheek and ran off blushing like wildfire. Bill, Yn, and dipper were laughing really hard. They ran upstairs after Mabel.
"That was perfect!" Yn yelled.
And of course Mabel was planning the perfect revenge dare.
"Bill truth or dare." Mabel asks.

Yn PoV
"Dare." He said.
Mabel smirked. Uh oh.
"I dare you to kiss Yn."
Mabel looked pretty confident. I blushed and looked at her.
"Um Mabel are you sure?" I asked.
"Yes!" She said with a slight tone in her voice.
I blushed and looked at bill. He was smirking. I was regretting choosing this game for the sake of Mabel and dipper finding out. Bill kissed me and we pulled apart. I was blushing. We finished our game of truth or dare. There wasn't anymore kissing after that though. We watched a few movies and it was around 10:30. Dipper and Mabel fell asleep so it was me bill and mark up. Mark came and checked on us every once in a while to make sure we weren't dead.
"They haven't found out." I whispered.
"I know. We are lucky." Bill answered.
We talked a while before I got tired. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

Bill PoV
What will happen if they find out? Her brother keeps coming what if he thinks somethings up. Yn kissed my cheek and fell asleep. I laid next to her and kissed her forehead before falling asleep too.
I woke up to dipper and Mabel poking me.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Waking you up." Mabel said.
I sat up and yawned. Looking at Yn.
'She's so peaceful when she sleeps.' I thought.
We went downstairs letting Yn sleep a bit longer. About half an hour later she came downstairs.
"Hey Yn can I talk to you?" Mark asked her.
I don't like her brother all that much.

Mark PoV (why not)
Last night I saw Yn and bill together. I don't know what it means and I'm kinda worried. I pulled Yn into her bedroom and closed the door.
"What's going on between you and bill. I saw you last night and I'm not happy about it." I said.
I know I'm protective but she's my little sister I need to look out for her. And I know that he is the dream demon dipper was talking about that makes it worse. "What does it matter to you?" She said.
"Well if matters a lot. I don't want you dating a demon." I said.
"Well what if I am!" She yelled.
"Then I'll get rid of him for good and you can't and won't do anything about it! I won't let my sister do this! Just give up Yn you're just a dumb little girl that doesn't know anything!" I yelled.
Tears welled up in her eyes.
"If you really think that then go home. Forever. Forget about my being your sister. I won't listen to you anymore." She said.
She ran out crying. Even though I was mad I felt bad about this whole situation.

Yn PoV
I run up to dipper and Mabel's room still crying. I see bill in there. I run up to him and hug him tears still flowing down my face.
"What happened?" Bill asked softly.
"H-he acts like he ha-hates me. And he he yelled at m-me." I stuttered.
"It's ok." He said.
I hugged bill tighter. Tears still falling down my face.
Dipper and
Mabel burst into the room.

A/n so this is happening. How is this gonna go down. Even I have no idea. I need some ideas. But I won't be able to write for a while cause I have to leave my phone at my dads and I'm going to my moms so. Sorry if you have to wait a long time. Goodbye my people