Acknowledgements

Copyright © 2016 by @notbackingdown

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, copied or printed without express permission from the Author.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Dedication

For @DanielleWilson89 . You've become a very dear friend to me and I know I've promised you this book like forever ago but here it is now.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

FOR MY READERS

I want to thank so many of my present followers and readers. You guys make my day with your comments and I do appreciate the votes on my stories.

If you are interested in giving me some feedback by commenting please feel free to, I actually look forward to it. Please feel free to leave me a message via private messaging or you can leave me one on my message board if you want to chat.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

NOTE

All characters, situations, names, conflicts and places are all a fiction of my imagination and do not in any way refer to real persons/places/situations.

All characters/plots/ideas are all inventions of my own Fictional Creation. (Blame my brain for any weirdness).

Any resemblance to any real persons (living or deceased)/places/situations are entirely coincidental.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

MY WATTPAD STORIES

Werewolf series

 Want you Back

 Jesse's Redemption

The Nine Princes of Hell Series

 I'm Waiting for You in Hell

 Save Me, My Demon Prince

 Hell's Pit

Stand Alones

 The Asshole of his Dreams

 Elan's Pian

 Assassin's Love

 I'm Your Boss

 Crazy Clause (Horror)

 The Price of Love (not a BoyXBoy)

 No Regretting Us

 Saddled

 Worlds Apart

 Caspian's Vengeance

 Pride

One Shot

 *Strip for Me

* The Book of Shorts

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Important

My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE 18 YEARS AND OLDER. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts, crude language and will portray gay relationships between males. If you do not enjoy stories of this nature please leave now. I will not condone/defend/accept any sort of attacks on my stories, my characters or myself.

It is well within your right to choose what type of entertainment you prefer but I will not be blamed for your curiosity.

Read at your own risk.

*******************************************************************