Chapter 21: Hunger

*Your POV*

You scrunch your nose as you look at a small sewer lid.

There was no way in hell you'd want to go down there...But now it wasn't so much of what you wanted. You just needed to find J, before you go mad.

Maybe you would. Maybe you wouldn't. Our only knew you cared deeply for him. There was a connection between you two like no other...and you cherished it.

You snarl and lift up the lid, leading down to the sewer.

"Disgusting." You pout as you climb down a small ladder, pulling the lid shut as you climb down further.

You hold back your gags as a wretched smell enters your nose. Your eyes begin to water and you have the urge to throw up.

Ignoring the growing tension in your stomach, you plug your nose and venture forth.

You wander aimlessly through the sewers, squeaking a few times as you see rats scurrying along beside you.

"Stupid rats..." You mutter.

You hear more squeaking and soon, voices. You hold your breath as you inch closer towards the voices, curiosity flooding your mind.

You turn around a corner and see two dark figures. One appears to be strapped to a chair, and the other towering over him.

"Joker?" You whisper, loud enough for the tall figure to stand up straight and turn around.

Batman...?

He grunts and swings a fist at the figure in the chair. "Tell me where she is!!!"

The figure in the chair began to laugh loudly.

J...!!

Your heart jumps with excitement as you hear the familiar laugh.

"Oh batsy. You have no patience do you?" Joker teased.

It was amazing he could still hold up that smirk while being strapped down and beaten like that...

You sneak around the corner and behind Batman, he's too busy with all his rage focused on J, you manage to plunge the small dagger you had strapped to your thigh, into his back.

He cried out in pain and falls to the floor, obviously he wasn't ready for that...

Joker grins as he sees your face. "Hurry doll and get me out of here."

You rush over to him and nod. You begin untying the ropes around his wrists. When you bend to get the ropes tied around his ankle he whispers low and hungrily in your ear.

"I knew you'd come for me (Y/N). You look hot by the way."

His voice sent shivers down your spine and you just nod. Unable to find any words that could crash against his.

After you finish untying you both run out of the sewers and up a few ladders.

You both gag as you go through the maze of disgusting smells.

You follow close behind him, and get lost in your own thoughts.

Your mind flashes back to the one afternoon. Him sliding in and out of you, your hips connecting as if you were both two pieces of a perfect puzzle.

You groaned hungrily, and snapped out of your trance.

Joker was staring at you with the same growing hunger.

You reached your arm out to his jeans and slowly looped your fingers around his belt. You pulled him close to you, your chests now up against each other.

His breath was heavy, and you could tell you were making him impatient.

You didn't care. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

You two kissed for what seemed like hours and the bulge in his pants stuck out against you and was growing larger and larger.

"I..." He panted, after breaking the kiss. "Don't think we should continue...here." He gestured around and you nodded.

~

You both eventually found your way out of the sewer.

You walked him in silence. Knowing if you said anything you'd probably strip then and just go for it in an alley.

You two hurried home, Joker stole a car and drove you two home as fast as he could.

You got home quick and he rushed into the mansion as fast as he could.

You followed close behind.

You two barged into the nearest room he had and locked the door.

He threw you onto the bed and growled. "Now."

You smirked. "Not now...I stink. I want to take a shower."

He frowned and sniffed at himself. "Fine. Shower then. I'll be waiting here. And I'll be clean too."

You smiled and slipped your way around the room until you found the bathroom. You winked at him before shutting the door and turning on the shower.

~

You come out of the shower, a towel wrapped around your body. You glance at the bed and see Joker laying there in nothing but...Bat covered boxers?!?

That man was something....

He glanced up and caught your stare. His eyes still help that hunger and he got up and nearly ran over to you.

He picked you up, towel and all, and threw you on the bed.

"Where were we?" He growled hungrily.

You chuckled and hooked your fingers on his boxers. You slowly pulled them off, and grinned as he reached for your towel.

He ripped it off of you, revealing your body and he smiled.

"You're so damn beautiful." He whispered.

WHOOP. Haven't written a chapter in forever. Next week there should be one...I have family visiting this week so thought I'd upload while I had some time. Sorry I haven't written in a while. My bad.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. It was a bit longer. Nothing like leaving it on a sexy cliff hanger. Hehehe. I will see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeee