Chapter 17: Pain

So I'm trying to go back into a schedule. I'll update Monday's and Friday's. That's somewhat what I've been doing...anyway  this chapter contains scenes with very violent actions. Please read at your own risk

ON WITH THE STORY!!

*Your POV*
Butterflies fill your stomach as you and Joker are lead down to a different end of the house. You've never been here before...

You try to observe everything around you, to try and get a better gist of things. Your imagine takes its wander as your head starts flooding with thoughts.

Why haven't I been here before? Was that a scream? Oh god.

Joker looks at you with an evil grin plastered on his face. "We're almost there doll."

You nod and continue to look around. The hallway you've been walking down is continuously dark and dull. You feel an uneasy sensation creep upon you as you try to remember your training from not too long ago.

Breath. This isn't the worst thing you've done. They deserve it. After everything the be done to me...why do I feel so guilty?

You groan silently and sigh.

Joker notices this and looks at you with a questioning look of concern and curiosity. "Something wrong?" He whispers.

You shake your head. "No. Just a little annoyed." You lie. "How much longer will we have to walk?"

He scoffs and points ahead of you. "That door, is where you will enter."

Just me? Why am I going alone?

You nod and shrug. You walk up to the door slowly. Your footsteps are silent and cautious. You reach for the handle and drag the door open.

A staircase. You look back at Joker with a cocked eyebrow and he gives you an impatient look. You roll your eyes and start to go down the stairs. The door closes behind you with a small *click* which sends shivers down your spine.

You hold you breath as you continue going down the spiral stairs. "This is creepy as hell..." You mutter under your breath.

You eventually reach somewhat close to the bottom. You can tell because you hear the screams of your parents.

"Please! I'm scared!" Your mother shouts.

"Honey shut up for once. Screaming isn't going to help." Your dad mutters.

Of course they were fighting. Even at times like this...they couldn't act like a normal couple and try to calm each other.

You laugh loudly, a cruel cold sound you force out.

Seems like someone's rubbing off on you...

You skip down the rest of the stars and jump off the last one with a soft *swoosh* .

"(Y/N)...?" Your mother says quietly.

Your head snaps toward her. "Mother."

She gives you a grown and you slowly walk up to her. You stand up straight, and tall. Your chin is slightly up, showing you're the one who's in charge here.

"(Y/N) what the hell are you doing just standing there. Help us you brat!" You father spits.

You hand casually drops to your waist, and you realize you were crossing your arms before.

You fingers graze over the knife tucked into your belt and you chuckle.

"I wouldn't say that to me now.Now you're going to be the one begging for the pain to stop." You let out another cold laugh and he stares at you, his eyes wide with fear.

You draw your knife and growl. "I tried to kill you once, I was young and foolish. I didn't know what I was doing...but now? Now I had a little help from some friends and I know exactly what I'm doing."

"You're a monster!" Your mother shouts.

You let out a loud, irritating sigh. "A monster?" You look down at your hands. "There isn't any blood on my hands...yet. Then you can call me a monster."

You lift her head up and smile wide. "Oh we are going to have some fun."

You look around the room and smirk when you find your tray of toys. You roll it over to where you are and grin as you see your mothers reaction.

You grab a hammer and slowly drag it across her arm.

"Just kill me already. Get it over with." She whispers.

You grin widely at her. "Oh no, where would be the fun in that?" You whisper back, and smash the hammer on her hand.

She screams out in pain and you grin wider, smashing her other hand. Finger by finger.

You flip out a table beneath her and strap her feet onto the table. "Which one first? The big toe...oh how about the smallest!" You shout.

~Flash back~
You scream out in pain.
"Mom no! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" You cry out in tears.

Your mother growls and shoves your head underwater again. "Shut up you stupid child! Stop squirming and let's make this quick! I don't want to ruin my precious bathtub!"

You swallow large amounts of water and gasp for air, but you're only greeted by more water.

Your mom throws your head up and you gasp for air. She tugs on your hair hard and screams in your face.

You can't hear anything. She reaches for a razor and you shake your head violently.

Her eyes are filled with blind rage as she slices it against your wrist. Blood fills the bathtub.

No mom please stop.
Mom please stop.
Please stop.
Please.
Stop.

~End of Flashback~

Today is Labor Day...So happy Labor Day!!! Or if you're reading this after...happy days to you! Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/morning. And as always, I will see you, in the next chapter.

BYEEEEEEEE