Chapter 11: Doing Something Wild

Pssst I drew that ^^ ( with a drawing tablet)

*Your POV*
You found yourself sitting on your bed again cursing Joker. "He took my damn ice cream..."
You mutter angrily.

Travis looks up at you and wags his tail. He continues to eat his food and wags happily.

You sigh. "Why the hell can't I do anything? I'm so bored..."
A thought came to your mind. Don't do anything...wild. You smirked. You could do wild if you wanted to and no one is gonna stop you.

*Jokers POV*

Someone had called me. I didn't pick it up. That, was my first mistake. I didn't check the cameras to (Y/N)'s room. There was my second mistake. Not going after her, was my third.

*Your POV*
Clubs are so loud. Especially the one you went to. You wore a tight, slim black dress and damn you looked hot. You took a shot and ignored the burning the liquid left in your throat. Screw everything. You thought angrily  The shots you had before we're starting to get to you. You called the bartender over and he gave you a beer. You took a long gulp of the liquid and swallowed. It wasn't even my fault. I should've just admitted my stupid feelings, but not for V..Victor. For Jokerrrr, he's so hot. Your words slurred in your mind and all your cares washed away with another swig of the beer. You didn't need anyone in your life, especially not Joker.

*Jokers POV*
"Its been 5 fucking hours." I snarled. "And you can't find her?!" I slammed my hands on my desk and sighed. I had cameras everywhere, eyes everywhere. Yet I couldn't find one simple girl. No, not girl. Woman. My woman. I put my head in my hands and growl.
"I guess if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself." I slid out of my chair and grabbed my long, purple trench coat. I'm coming for you doll. And you won't slip away from me this time.

*Your POV*
You felt someone grinding on you and you laughed. You were suddenly pulled away and you frowned.  "Heyyyyy I'm having funnn." You whined.

Joker snarled. "What were you thinking?"

You giggled. "I was just doing something wild."
You put your hands on his shoulders and stuck your bottom lip out. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

He looked away and You put your hand on his cheek and lightly pushed his head toward you.
You and again slowly. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

His face softens and sighs. "You aren't pretty (Y/N) you're beautiful. You're gorgeous. Heck you're even more than gorgeous..."

You giggled and blushed. "You're gorgeous toooooo."

He laughed and shook his head slowly. "Oh, (Y/N). Let's get you back home."

You nodded your head quickly. "So you aren't mad no mooore?"

He sighed and shrugged. "I know you'll explain later let's get in the car."

He led you to the car and strapped you in. The car ride was quiet and you fell in and out of consciousness. Suddenly you felt the urge to get something off your chest.

"Victor kissed me." You blurted.

He kept his eyes on the road and stayed silent.

"I told him I didn't like him that way afterwards but I just froze when he admitted his feelings for me. All I could think of was...was you. And I didn't know what to do after he kissed me I saw you and I was scared. Scared you'd never treat me the same." There it was. The truth you never told yourself.  You kept on rambling and he stopped you by putting his hand on your head and stroking your hair.