Chapter 15: Oh My God.

Sorry guys I haven't updated!! I won't lie. I am totally embarrassed to try and write this in public so I try and find time to do it when I'm not busy, or doing homework. Again, this is a dirty chapter. Let me try that again. This chapter will get more than a little dirty. Beware. Or ya know, read it anyway.

To all those who wanted this. I'm sorry if this isn't very good. I'm still testing the waters with this type of stuff so I'll give it my best.

*Joker POV*
I was so close.

'I won't lose it.' I told myself. 'Well, look at yourself now J.'

I took in a shuddering breath as her fingers hooked on the top of my boxers. (I don't what the hell he wears. I assume the finest of boxers or some crap😂)

This woman, my god. She's making me lose it.

*Your POV*
You tore off his boxers.

Holy. Mother. Of. God.

You stared in awe at his...monster.

He gave you a sexy grin and moved fast towards you, ripping off your underwear.

He leaned down towards your face and kissed you furiously, hungrily. You kissed back with as much passion and hunger. You dug your nails into his back and tugged him closer.

He growled and grabbed the headboard of the bed with one hand, the other slipping on protection. (SAFE SEX KIDS 😂)

He leaned down to your ear and whispered. "Don't hold back."

You gasped as he thrust into you slowly. His hips moved slow at first. You moved along with him, the two of you going at a slow pace.

He began to thrust harder, and faster. His hips touched yours and you let out a moan. He moved his lips from your ear to your mouth and you kissed him furiously, your tongue exploring every inch of his mouth.

You two rolled around on the bed for what seemed like hours until he began to slow down. Your insides were dying for more but you didn't push him.

He eventually stopped but didn't remove himself from you. You lay under him and stroked his face gently.

"You..." He panted. "Are amazing."

You nodded, also panting. "You...are amazing."

He grinned and let his head rest between your neck and shoulder. He licked the sweat off your body and you stuck out your tongue.

"That's disgusting." You chuckled.

He shrugged. "You taste good."

You taste good? That's good...you guess.

He sat up and rolled beside you, also removing his dick.

You frowned. You felt a sudden emptiness inside you. You put your hand on his chest and slowly moved your hand down.

He groaned and let out a little moan.

Your friend disappeared when you saw the affect you had on him. Now let's see how crazy he can get...

Your hand slid down his chest and to his abs, you toy with his belly button and giggle. Your hand slid farther down and he shot you a hungry look.

You continued to tease him and slowly slid your finger in circles right above his meat thermometer.

(Meat thermometer😂 my god. What a way to ruin the moment. Sorry-Trouble)

He growled and shifted enough to where your hand slid down all the way to the tip of his dick.

You shrugged and began to rub it slowly.

He let out a loud moan and his fingers gripped the sheets.

(Am I doing this right? I feel like this is too dirty and weird. Oh god. All the interruptions. Yup that's me.)

*Joker POV*
Help. Me. Oh. God.

Well if I haven't lost it already there goes my the rest of my sanity.

Okay, yes yes. I ended it. I'm sorry. All the hate. AHHH. I need someone to tell me what they think before I can continue. Please give me tips and suggestions amid what you like and ah. Don't be shy. I'm writing this for you guys.

So as always I will see you in the next chapter.
BYEEEEE