Chapter 18: Unexpected

*Joker POV*
I can hear the screams from upstairs. Shit.

"That woman Joker brought in is a freakin bad ass man..."One of my guards whispered.

"I know right? And she's hot too..." The other guard whispered back.

Ah hell nah that's my bitch they're talking about...

I stroll over there casually and chuckle quietly. "Hello boys. So Sebastian, Gene...care to tell me who you two were talking about?" I snarl.

Sebastian nervously looks around. Hmph. Serves him right. He should be scared.

"Right...next time, don't let anyone hear you. And the woman I brought in? She's mine. Back the fuck off."

*Your POV*

Your mother...is no more.

You stare at her body, which is a bloody mess...what were you doing?

You look over to your father, who is weeping uncontrollably. You growl.

"Shut up. I know you better than that. You don't actually care about her...you're still cheating on her aren't you?"

His head shot up at your voice. "What?"

You stand your ground and hold your head up high. "You heard me. Or maybe you forgot your hearing aids you old bastard."

He snarled and sat up straighter in his seat. "You, don't know me at all you monster."

Monster. Are you a monster? No...they deserved it. Didn't they?

You were suddenly lost in your trace of thoughts, you didn't realize the angry Joker storming down.

A monster?

*Joker POV*

A monster. He called her a god damned monster.

Her son of a bitch mother deserved that!

I stormed down the stairs angrily and glanced toward (Y/N). She stood completely still, her face showing no expression or emotion.

Shit.

"(Y/N). Please get out. I'll deal with it. I will see you later."

My voice was cold and hard. I didn't realize it until she looked at me in some type of awe...or maybe she was hurt.

I couldn't deal with her feelings now...no. I needed to teach her father a lesson.

No one calls my doll. A monster.

*Your POV*

You slowly walk back up the stairs, staring at your bloody hands.

You've never been called a monster before.

Weird.

You reach the door and walk into it. You press your body against the wall and sigh, "So so clumsy..." You whisper.

You reach for the handle and tug on it. The door budges open and you walk through it.

You didn't realize you were walking until you ran straight into a wall. God, you were being more clumsy than usual...

You make your way to your room. You stare at the door plainly. You haven't been here in what seems like forever. You reach for the handle and pull the door open.

You close the door and head straight for the bathroom. You needed to clear your mind, and wash the blood on your body...

You strip down to nothing and stare at yourself in the mirror. Your neck and shoulder are covered in hickeys from Joker...and up to your elbow your hands are covered in blood.

You blink. Once. Twice. Three times and slowly turn on the shower.

You stepped in and hissed as the hot water hit your body.

Fog filled the bathroom and you took a deep breath.

Water ran over your body, and you let out a loud sigh.

Normally you'd sing in the shower...but you had no voice at the moment.

Your mother she called you a monster...how dare she. After all you've been through. After all she put you through. She blames you.

You feel your lips curl into a frown. All you wanted was to be loved. Yet she turns her head, even when death is standing in front of her. No, you wouldn't be sad. Not now.

You wouldn't let one word affect you. You were strong. You were loved now... You were never a monster, just a human with a few odd differences.

Yeah. So this chapter sucked. Sorry. Also, I forgot to upload it yesterday. Yikes. So I'm not the best with schedules. Oops.

Tell me what you thought of this chapter? It wasn't that long and I apologize but at least it's something ;)

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and as always, I will see you, in the next chapter!!

BYEEEEEEE