That time

Hello guys! Here's a new text for you. Hope you like it! 

∞•∞•∞

With a tearful voice: "no ... you can't"

"Jen..."

She looks at him with tears filling her eyes now. "Just forget about it." She lowers her head.

"Explain it to me!"

She snaps her head back up. –"Explain ??! explain ?! no !" she starts crying.

After a while... "You wouldn't understand. ... I already did. I've already explained things to you but you couldn't understand. Then again, maybe you didn't want to."

"Now I do."

"Well now it's too late", she says with a weary voice. "The time for explanations is long gone. I tried several times but you wouldn't get the point. I'm tired of it. I'm not going back there".

"Jen..."

"No don't push. Forget about it."

She starts sheading tears again.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

It's hard you know... It's really hard to get those words out of my mouth. I really wanted him at some point to listen to me, to be there for me, I wanted to rely on him, but he was never there, never present, even when he was present he wasn't. I would talk to a wall, well that's how I felt. It hurt and it still hurts.

Now that time is over, I no longer want him to be there for me, I no longer want him to listen. I don't need him anymore. Well actually that is debatable because I'm still suffering, not because of him though, but because of the original problem, the problem I needed him to be there for me for.

I might still need someone because as I said I'm still suffering, and quite a lot, but he is not the person I want next to me anymore. Now I just want him to disappear from my life. I will continue alone or find someone else. Not him, not anymore. That time is over. That time is long gone.

Well it's quite hard to think that, you know realise he won't be part of my life anymore since he's been for so long and he was just such a constant in my life, now all that is going to change, it is quite weird. It won't be too hard though to live without him because even though we were together these last months, we weren't really together since he was no longer there for me, he was no longer the man I've known and had around at the beginning, the caring one, so I've acquainted myself to not being around him, so now that he'll be gone for good it won't be any different, in fact it will be easier I believe. It will definitely not be hard.

That time is over. That time is gone.

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

"Please leave." She tells him.

"I don't want to." He says somewhat desperately.

She stares at him for a while and then states very calmly: "Ok, I will then."

And she does just that. She leaves.