07.

I want to die.

I can't take this all.

This all to heavy to bear.

I gulp as I made my way upstairs.

To his bedroom.

I open up the veranda and hold on to the railings.

I can't take everything.

Everything is a lie.

'Breathe Fret as it is your last.' I told myself mentally.

I closed my eyes.

I am ready to end it all.

But a pair of strong arms held me as he pulled me away he kisses my neck and says. "No way., I won't let you leave me."

I cried as he carry me to his bed.

"You just can't do that to me ever again, my little berry." He said firmly.

I took a sit beside him and look into his eyes, I took a hold of his trembling hand.

"I'm sorry." I told him as tears fall down on my cheeks.

"Look I can't live, I can't breathe without you so please don't ever make decisions like this just to end some problems." He sighs. "I know its hard, it is for me too but...then I found you."

He leans in and kiss my cheek as he pulled away. "I'll do anything...just to keep you alive."

I give him an embrace as I whispered. "Everything is a lie, Harry ...knowing everything makes me feel-"

"Cry everything out if it helps you could hit me..., just don't do that again." He cuts me off.

I nod my head and cried.

Psycho's POV

I make my way to the kitchen as I felt like shit.

I took a knife and the watermelon I bought yesterday to stabbed it, cut it, slice it into strips.

I am utterly frustrated with her reactions yet I know that would be normal for her as I am a liar.

I breathe deeply as I then throw the fruit away and cleaned my favorite knife.

Washing my hands immediately as I walked back to the living room with nothing.

My heart pumped fast as my hands got cold.

I screamed her name out.

No one answers.

I run immediately upstairs with my thoughts disturbed, running miles of thinking she has left me.

Back to her home.

Away from me.

But as I opened my room nothing else in the world would ever crushed my heart to saw her attempting to jump out from problems to end her life. It felt like time slowed down as I tried to reach her yet I pulled her out from the darkness.

I pulled her out as I couldn't take it to see her die in front of my very own eyes.

It shatters me.

It pains me.

I kissed her neck as I buried my face at the area.

Smells berries.

She is my berry.

"No way., I won't let you leave me." I told her.

She cried as I carried her to my bed.

"You just can't do that to me ever again, my little berry." I stated firmly.

I took a seat at the edge of the bed with my back facing her.

I can't stand to see her cry.

She took a sit beside me and look into my eyes, She took a hold of my trembling hand.

My shaking hands.

I was beyond afraid it takes me to an another level to feel something that got me on the edge.

I love her.

I cannot let even her take her own life for the situation she is in.

"I'm sorry." She tells me as tears fall down on her cheeks.

"Look I can't live, I can't breathe without you so please don't ever make decisions like this just to end some problems." I sighed. "I know its hard, it is for me too but...then I found you."

I lean in and kiss her cheek as I pulled away. "I'll do anything...just to keep you alive."

She turned and embrace me as she whispered. "Everything is a lie, Harry ...knowing everything makes me feel-"

"Cry everything out if it helps you could hit me..., just don't do that again." I cut her off.

She nod her head and cried.

"Everything is a lie but one thing is for sure, I love you." I tell her.

"Can I trust you to not to harm yourself again in any form if that makes it clear?" I add as I took a stand.

"Yes." She said, wiping her tears away.

"Fret I made dinner for you ..." I stated as I brought it placing it beside the nightstand.

She nods her head as she is seated firmly on the center of the bed hugging her knees near her chest.

"Little berry please listen...to me." I asks.

"I am Harry, its just that I am thinking-"

"Thinking of leaving me?" I asks as immediately my emotions heightens resulting for my tears to fall.

She got off the bed and gives me an embrace and then she cups my face with her bare dainty hands and meets my eyes.

"I love you Harry, I am not leaving you." She tells me.

Of course I believe her as I had once see that eyes for a few people I know that does it.

"I know little berry its just that I know you are going to leave me at some point for it is, what normal people do to those who lies."

"I am not leaving you..., I just need some space this doesn't mean we are ending Harry just give me a free day to myself until tomorrow..., please I just need to breathe." She pleads.

"Okay just please too, promise me you will not do what you we're supposed to do...,today." I reminded her.

"I promised." She replies.

I had stopped myself.

To give her a call or text her.

I stopped as she wanted to be alone.

But I cannot stop myself to wonder what she be doing.