02.

Fret’s Pov 

Weeks has passed ever since I've meet the green eye'd man.

I don't know why but my crush towards Niall fades away though we became friends even if we had such perfect moment when he has asked me to be his date for our prom, for the last year in high school for us to move up to college.

Niall is a nice lad.

I admit that.

But after such night of meeting the green eye'd man named Harry. I don't know... my heart just flutters weirdly thinking about him.

I had never seen him again after that night that he'd suggested to walk me home after all that I had helped him as he said he'll  be just returning the favor.

As we'd walked silence took over yet it was comforting as I've reached home we bid our goodbyes that also resulted with a warm embrace that he had initiated.

“Are you even listeni'n?” Niall's voice rung through my ears snapping me out to reality.

“I am sorry, what?” I asked.

He rolls his eyes yet he answers.

“Dressing up for prom?”

That reminds me as I will be his date though as he has admitted also his feelings for me that time.

I agreed on being his date and being his friend but not to become his girlfriend which his cool with, even though I turned him down as he says he trust me to become his prom date than anyone else who he does not know. In a short amount of time, It seems we had a lot of things in common which we liked and for that he even considers now me as his sister, my parents and I we're invited as Niall set up for our families to meet up for formalities as being friends which I do not understand but I had let it slide though as a result after the dinner was good as both parties seems to liked each other I had played my violin that night as Niall sang.

But Niall’s mother and mine too are tad bit nosy one‘s to think Niall and I are already together even if we make it clear to them that the evening was about our friendship.

I don't know how? but it seems we had both known each other for a lifetime to become this close in a short amount of time.

“Okay..., I would need your opinion about what I'll be wearing too so like let's meet up later and buy clothes together?” I asked.

Niall nods eagerly, smiling.

“I'll wait at the parking lot.” He adds as he clasped his hand together rubbing it to one another before placing it inside his jacket.

“Course.” I smiled at him.

“Anyway Fret I had meet this weird lad who had given me
this.” He mentions handing me a piece of envelope. “He said I should give it to you and don't worry I didn't open it if that's what you're thinking.” He adds.

I roll my eyes taking the envelope from him.

Opening it immediately as I had gotten out a piece of paper which someone has drawed me and left a cursive writing.

-Harry 

“When and Where did you met him?” I asked immediately.

“Yesterday at the mall while I was trying to buy some new guitar strings.” He answered.

“Did he say anything else?”

“Nothing, he just wanted me to give you the envelope...I had accepted it as he weirdly paid for my guitar strings, he was nice yet weird.” Niall adds. “Is he someone important?” He asked.

“Yes.” I told him.

He nods his head. “We'll next time I see him...I'll tell you is that okay?”

“Yes.” I answered him again.

“So what did-”

I then handed him the piece of paper. A masterpiece of Harry that he had drawed me.

“He has skills.” He commented.

“I know and I just don't know why would he give you this if he knows where I lived, wait how does he know I know you?” I asks myself for the last part as Niall’s eyes widen.

“His a fucking stalker!, you got to stay away from him!” He bursted.

“No, he can't be.-”

“Don't fool yourself-”

“Shut up!” I say.

He fell silent.

I sigh. “Harry his name is Harry I helped him about a few weeks ago picking up some of his groceries when he tripped and he even returned the favor of walking me home though there are some new ideas on my mind in which he might thought that you and I are a thing as you always drive me home and he had seen it so he decided to give me this drawing of me on a car which is your car...maybe he likes me and now my potential boyfriend thought we are an item and now fucking avoids me!, Omg!, no!” I stated out loud.

Niall places both of his hands on my shoulders. “Calm down next time I see him, I'll tell him I am not yours and so you are not mine.”

“Shit, look Ni...I liked him.” I sigh.

“I know.” He smiled winking at me.

After school we went to buy some clothes for the prom and then again I was alone to enter my house but as I entered the kitchen Harry is there sitting on one of the stool seats smiling as he points on the plate that has pasta.

I don't know what to do but something is wrong here, he has break an entry to enter my house.

Yet he is so sincere to still make me a pasta.

Oh shit.

“Why,How did you-”

“Sorry I just really wanted to see you.” He sighs. “Are you hungry?, I made it myself.” He adds.

“I ....missed you.” I told him.

His eyes met mine.

“Niall and I are not a couple.” I bursted.

I don't know but it seems my minds not working that good whenever his around.

He laughs shakily as he says. “Okay, good...I just thought over it like you we're reading my mind. I was going to let you go so I tried to avoid you ...but I missed you so bad so here I am.” He explains.

“I really appreciate this but its-”

He smirks as he stood up and reached to embrace me, cutting me off.