05.

Fret's POV

It has been two months since the last time I saw Harry.  I had busied my self with school just to avoid my mind from thinking of him but I think I couldn't as every time I closed my eyes before sleeping he appears with his dimpled smile.

I had managed to composed myself back as if what i had consider would be a heartbreak.

“You okay?” Niall asks.

“Yeah...just thinking.” I answered.

“Thinking about what?” He asked concerned his blue eyes becoming clearer as he leans near me placing his hand on top of mine as he sat beside me in this coffee shop.

“I can't tell you cause if you'd know I woud have to kill you.” I joked.

He chuckled retrieving his hands back and scratches the back of his neck. “Then whatever your thinking might be serious but I suggest if that's big of a then you can forget it and start fresh to be free from such thoughts.”

I gulped.

I did try to forget but he had gotten into my skin.

I was about to fall asleep as I snuggled to cover myself with the blanket but as if I am in some kind of movie for my with pebbles.

I open it as I look over down and found no one.

“shit.” I say for I was surprised, strong arms held me keeping me in place, he buries his face at the crock of my neck and breathes heavily.

“I am so sorry.” His raspy voice whispered in my ear.

Tears started to fall from my eyes.

How could he do this to me?

Leave and come back and asking for forgiveness.

“Why had you leave?” I cried.

He embraces me tightly from behind.

“I felt empty..., you are too perfect for me..., I left..., I tried to avoid you but now I am sure I can't leave without you...please...,please take me back.” He sniffs.

I turned around slowly to find him crying too. I placed my hand on his cheek as he leans in.

“Never...leave me...again.” I tell him.

He nods his head.

I moved away from him and closed my window pulling the curtain back on place.

I make my way to my bed as he followed my actions he slipped in the covers with me.

I woke to find him still lying next to me. His tattooed arm is tightly placed on my waist.

Waking up, seeing his face this close makes me kiss him as how cute he looks like.

I moved closer to him and crash my lips to his slowly his lips moved and I felt him smile into the kiss as I slowly pulled away.

His eyes flickered. “Good morning.” He smiled.

I nod my head and smiled. “Harry, I love you.”

I am nervous but he has to know.

He smiled and said. “I love you more, my sweet little berry.”

I chuckled for his choice of endearments.

“Harry, I wanna try something ...I-”

He crashed his lips to mine and enters his tongue.

I locked my fingers on his hair as I deepen the kiss and took a seat on his abdomen.