01.

Fret's Pov

Just like any other days, I woke up and get ready for school as every time in my life in highschool does its regular cycle the one thing I always look forward too is to see my crush Niall after class, having our meetings at glee club.

I had not only fallen for his good looks and lovely voice but his personality throughout the popularity he stills keeps his feet on the ground.

While me?

I play the violin yet I never sing.

I can play guitar, but only a few pieces.

"Hi Fret." Niall greets me, taking a seat next to me I am freaking out my hands started to sweat as I took my violin back on the case as the session has ended.

I stood up and grab my bag as I was about to leave a hand caught my wrist.

Turning around Niall freaking Horan smiled at me!

He then boyishly scratches the back of his neck as he speaks. "You played well today- what I'm trying to say is...would you wanna grab some coffee with me?"

I couldn't trust myself to speak and so I nod my head.

We got out of school as he let me in his Lamborghini.

Hold up, did I forgot to mention that he is super rich too because he is.

"Thanks." I tell him as I took a sip of the coffee.

He smiled with his cheeks tinted red.

Is he blushing because of me?!

Shit!

Wait Fret maybe it is because of the fucking coffee for christ sake!

Ugh.

"Fret..., I think you should know that I...can...you..,I mean is that can we grab some lu-lunch tomorrow um, my treat." He speaks stuttering as he look into my eyes.

He is fucking cute!

Aghhhh!

I smiled and nod my head as he let out a shaky laugh.

After such long years since sophomore year that he had transfered here I always wished for this day to come and finally it does!

He had given me a lift home as we had finished our coffee.

I came home like the usual being with myself as my parents we're both doctors I couldn't blame them for their busy schedule but sometimes being an only child makes me lonely especially with some busy parents.

Nothings left on the counter but money and so I decided to have my dinner at McDonald's!

My favorite place!

I could live in a lifetime with the foods they offer.

I ate one large fries and 2 big burgers and drank a cola but as before I leave I decided to have a take out of a burger with one large fries just in case I got hungry in the middle of the night.

Instead of taking a cab on my way home I decided to take  a walk even as darkness fell.

My reasons;

1# I gotta burn the fats for my mother's sake as she doesn't want me to be obese as she tells me about its complications that scares me of course having both parents who is on the medical field has its advantages and disadvantages.

2# I liked to take walks and observed how the street is during night fall for I don't usually go out, I like to call myself as a domestic person for how my life works sure I go out and party sometimes.

3# Curiosity.

A man had tripped just ahead of me as it seems his grocery supplies got down on the ground.

Remembering the good Samaritan thingy. I rushed towards him and helped him after that I stood up and took a hold on my happy meal.

He too stood up and smiled as the lamp post lights along as he take down his hood and give me a cute dimpled smile, he says. "Thank you."

His wild long curls falls perfectly as his green eyes matches his hoodie.

"Your welcome." I say as I return back a smile.

"A happy meal?" He quirks a brow.

I laughed shakily. "Yeah my dinner."

"Wanna try real food?" He asks smiling.

I shook my head. "I'm good."

"Too bad I am making the greatest pasta." He grins.

"Are you a chef?" I ask.

"Maybe." He says, winking.

I raised a brow, shaking my head and smiled. "We'll I should get going its getting late."

"It is, yet I didn't catch your name?" He asks.

"Fret." I told him.

He smiled as he says. "I'm Harry and frankly I would be shaking your hand but I've got these grocery bags so like..."

I nod my head understanding.

He bit his lip.

It is fucking sexy.

Never in a million years have I had witness such sexiness!

"Fret, you shouldn't be walking around this late, you know some dangerous people are lurking around this time of the night." He warns me.

"I know..., thanks I'll keep that in mind." I replied.

Psycho's Pov

Fucking hell!

After having myself out on a journey just like Liza to find my fucking soulmate. I landed unto this foreign land and so with Princess help I was able to start a new living having to own a fucking house of my own and having lots of pounds.

I had went out on a grocery to buy some stuff that my new house needs and food but just my fucking luck I had tripped though a strange girl helped me.

I stood up and smiled as the lamp post lights along as I take down my hood and give her a cute dimpled smile, that always takes a girl some good job for showing my appreciation. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." She say as she return back a smile.

"A happy meal?" I quirk a brow.

She laughed shakely. "Yeah my dinner."

"Wanna try real food?" I asks smiling.

She shook her head. "I'm good."

Challenging.

"Too bad I am making the greatest pasta." I grin.

She is interesting.

"Are you a chef?" She ask.

"Maybe." I say, winking.

Trying to be cute for this cute girl in front of me.

What am I doing?!

She raised a brow, shaking her head and smiled. "We'll I should get going its getting late."

"It is, yet I didn't catch your name?" I asks.

"Fret." She tells me.

I say, smiling. "I'm Harry and frankly I would be shaking your hand but I've got these grocery bags so like..."

She nod her head.

I bit my lip.

I had observed that she watches my every move intently ticking me off.

"Fret, you shouldn't be walking around this late, you know some dangerous people are lurking around this time of the night." I warned her as the fucking voices in my mind had started to speak of unspeakable things that I should do to her.

"I know..., thanks I'll keep that in mind." She replied.