Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden

Start from the beginning

"Knock, knock." Harry grinned widely like this was going to be the joke of the century and Louis decided to continue it, only because Harrys eyes were looking at him expectantly and Louis was a sucker for that look.

"Who's there?" Louis asked rolling his eyes and raising his eyebrow as Harry stayed silent for a good fifteen seconds of awkward silence and simply smiled at him. Louis looked at the camera and back to Harry before pushing his hair from his face "Is that it?"

"I was being big brother," Harry replied. Louis laughed in disbelief and dropped his head onto Harrys shoulder in astonishment at Harry's awful humour.

"You're silly" He said. However true it was, Louis was very aware of how very fond his voice sounded and he wondered whether that would be obvious to the people out of the house. His mum and sisters would see it immediately, he knew that for sure.

"If we do get a cat, can she, or he share our bed?"

"As long as it pukes on Nialls pillow," Louis grinned. Harry laughed and they looked at the camera, still incredibly close and to break the almost tender moment Louis cleared his throat.

"So Big Brother, Do you actually have any siblings?" Louis asked. Harry laughed next to him and bit his lip watching Louis. Louis could see him from the corner of his eyes and quite liked the attention Harry gave to him.

"Big brother would like to ask you to join your house mates for the next task." The computer responded and Louis whistled.

"I think someone is jealous." He stood up and helped Harry up too and they moved to the door where they were let out. As they walked past the kitchen Louis grabbed them both a piece of fruit before walking to the sofa's where everyone was sat. Harry sat down catching the orange Louis chucked him and then he pulled Louis down onto his lap.

Niall was staring at them from the other sofa, he'd changed but his hair was still soaking. It wasn't a look of intent or bad, he was simply staring at them and not blinking. It made Louis' skin crawl a bit and he felt slightly awkward. He tried to pay attention to the other housemates but could still feel his stare.

"Good morning Housemates." He house said in quite a chipper sounding mood and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds like big brother found himself an appliance and they sparked a few of their wires last night, that or it really enjoyed our talk just now" Louis said and he felt Harry silently laugh behind him, moving with Harrys silent chuckles. He heard James and Liam snicker from either side of him and they all tried to keep a straight face to hear what the challenge would be,

"For todays challenge, a game of crazy golf will be set up in the garden." At this Niall and Harry both gasped and looked extatic. Louis was a little less excited at the thought of golf. It definietely was not his favourite sport.

"Golf is life," Niall whispered finally looking away from Harry and Louis to grin up at the ceiling. Louis turned to look at Harry whos grip on his waist had tightened. He too was grinning, his dimples deep in his cheeks.

"You'll all play a round and you'll all have to compete the games with a joint total of under four hundred and fifty hits."

"Well shit." Louis muttered, there were sixteen of them after all and depending how many holes they had to hit it meant that they would each have only 4 hits per hole. And he was pretty sure that most of them were going to be shit at it as well.

"Do we get to keep the golf clubs and balls?" Niall asked the house but instead of replying the house simply said,

"Every housemate must compete," at this everyone turned to Tom who simply rolled his eyes tiredly. "and if anyone helps out another player or cheats in any way you will automatically be failed."