Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden

Start from the beginning

"Hi big brother," Louis grinned, There was the normal pause which Louis took to try and get himself comfier.

"Hello Louis. Hello Harry." The voice finally spoke.

"Hiiiii," Harry said smiling at the camera. Harry put his arm over the back of the chair and therefore behind Louis and he tried not to read into it too much since Harry was probably only getting comfortable.

"How are you finding the house so far?"

"Well, I don't know about curly, but I'm finding it a bit of a bother. Those chairs in the dining room, one of them has a nail in it, that's a death trap." Louis said trying to get the house to see that they were going to cause harm to them and he would sue them if he got blood poisoning.

"They all have nails in them, it's how they stay together." Harry replied with a grin turning to Louis and raising his eyebrows. He was such an idiot in the nicest possible way and it was highly disconcerting for Louis to have these feelings so soon after meeting someone.

"Shush, I meant that its poking out, like, that would hurt to sit on." He told him putting a finger to Harrys lips, they were soft and Louis regretted it immediately and turned to look at the camera to catch himself before he did or said something stupid.

"Sitting on poke-y things" Harry giggled past Louis finger. Louis turned to him slowly with a scathing look although he still somehow managed to find the idiot endearing he lowered his finger and shook his head with a sigh.

"You're an idiot."

"You already asked me to marry you, you can't take that back now." Harry said nodding his head and closing his eyes with a soft smile.

"Only because it rhymes with your name," Louis said looking back at the camera having had the strongest urge to bring Harry in for a cuddle and caress his dimpled cheeks. This really was becoming a problem.

"Can we have a cat?" Harry asked after a beat of silence "Or like a bunny? You know, something fluffy." Louis scoffed at Harry for even asking and he looked around the dark room as they waited for the answer. Louis definitely wasn't holding his breath for a response.

"Big brother will think about your request," The voice spoke and Harry and Louis froze looking at each other before turning slowly to the camera

"Did it just-"

"It did just" Harry replied slowly.

"It's actually thinking of letting us have an animal?" Louis decided it must be Harry. Maybe just like with him, Harry had impacted and charmed them too. It was the only answer.

"Is this a trap?" Harry asked

"They may come out with stuffed animals or something," Louis said thinking of loop holes the house could use to pull off the stunt. He just couldn't believe they'd give them an actual animal.

"We could pile them on our bed and smother Niall," Harry whispered quite loudly and Louis snickered.

"You've dark intentions in that head of yours and no-one can see them beneath that mass of curls. But I can see right through you, Harold." Louis said to him and he pulled at one of Harrys long curls and traced his finger through the strand.

"Yet you still want to marry me." Harry smiled his eyes closed and his head tilted so Louis could play with his hair easier. "I wonder if big brother feels like a third wheel?" Harry grinned turning to Louis as he dropped his hair and Louis shrugged. He turned to face the front and pointed with a grin

"Yeah, you've been replaced" Louis said directly to the camera. He turned back to Harry who was watching him intently with a small smile "My boy here's better at replying anyway" Louis said pulling Harry into his side, noticing the way Harry seemed to move into the contact.