Chapter Ten

Talia's POV

We're  heading into the mall to look for school supplies today. To make it easier, we decided to split into two groups. Zach, Theo, Tom, James, Shaun and I in one, my mom, Will and the quads in the other. Groups means we won't have to go to stores like Target, if we don't want to.

One arm was looped around Theo's shoulder, the other around Tom. My arms had quite a stretch as they were both a decent amount taller than me.

"Ooh! Guys, you go to the sports store! I'll follow you in, I just wanna go to Victoria's Secret," I said as I pushed them towards the sports store. They were captivated by the new football jerseys, and walked straight in, not questioning me about why I was going to Victoria's Secret. I, however, headed into the store across the way.

As I walked in, I received an overwhelming scent of perfume. I headed to the bargain bin {A/N does that exist? Lol I've never been to a Victoria's Secret}. When I got there, I noticed half price make up bags. Perfect I thought. I could use that for a pencil pouch. I saw a Pink bag as well for only twenty five dollars. I decided to pick that up too. I went and paid, heading to the sports store next. I wanted some basketball shorts.

"Boo!" I jumped on Zach's back and giggled as he let out a shriek. Then he spotted it.

"Natalia, why do you have a Victoria's Secret bag?" He asked and the rest of my brothers turned to look.

"Umm, cause why not?" I answered calmly.

"Natalia," Zach growled. "You better not have what Victoria's Secret is popular for!"

"What are they famous for? Makeup bags and backpacks?" I answered innocently. I know what Victoria's Secret usually stocked, but Zach didn't need to know.

"Ohh, thank god!" He exclaimed, exhaling a sigh of relief. He then went back to looking at football jerseys.

I, however, gravitated toward the women's section. I saw the most amazing top I have ever laid eyes on.

It had a black base colour, with pink outlines. The back was racer back style, and it had pink, purple and white in the front. I absolutely adored it.

{A/N I'm sorry that this picture is shite

{A/N I'm sorry that this picture is shite. I'm not the most amazing at any pictures involving me... But I love the top, and I don't think I did a good job with the explanation...}

I looked through the racks to find my size, either a size 2, or a size 4 {US sizes}. I found a size 4, and then went off for my basketball shorts.

After we finished in the sports store, we were starving. I have the appetite of a horse sometimes! We went to Nando's.