"Here, step down for me please." She asked. I did as she said and swung my legs over the edge. "Now walk towards me." I walked slowly in a straight line, feeling tired. When I reached her, she asked, "Are you nauseas, dizzy, or is there anything else that I should be aware of?"

"No," My voice came out cracky. I cleared my throat. "No, I feel fine." I assured her. I wondered why she was doing extra testing and questions, they should've done it when I was asleep.

"Alright, well you did get pretty knocked up from a fall," She said suspiciously, eyeing Brent. "We do have people you can talk to on the second floor if you need anything else at all..these are just some pain-killers, take two every couple of hours. You should be fine in no time hun." She placed an orange bottle of pills into my hand.

She gave me another smile without even looking at Brent. Then she turned on her heel and left the room. I just then noticed how warm her presence was once she was gone. I've never met many people like that, simply genuine and kind. "C'mon," Brent said suddenly tearing me from my thoughts. He stood up and grabbed his coat and my purse with him. "We're going to eat."

I glanced down at him holding my wrist, and quickly pulled it away before answering, "And why are we going to eat?"

He scowled. "You're saying that you're not hungry?" I stubbornly rolled my eyes but didn't protest, he was right, I was starving. I just hoped this slight detour wouldn't take too long. I'd rather see what's going on back home than eat. Even if I felt hunger pains.

When we got outside, into the parking lot,  I noticed how dark it already was. "Where's your car?" I wondered aloud. I was becoming impatient and wanted this to take as little of our time as possible. He ignored me. We kept walking until we reached the end of the parking lot and he paused in front of a car and I heard the jingle of keys when he searched his pockets.

Once we stopped "This is your car?" I asked. My eyebrows shot up, as I eyed the old, rusty, grey car in front of me. I didn't expect him to have an older model considering how well he was dressed. The kid was covered head to toe in brand name clothing.

"Yes, this is my car. And this is also the only car I could afford. Sorry, should I have a new Lambo to even talk to you?" He shot at me. I couldn't interpret whether it was a joke or not, but I thought it came out harshly. It was a distinct change in tone, did I hurt his feelings? I didn't understand what he meant until I re-thought my words. I guessed that I could've been nicer but I didn't expect him to take it the wrong way; that really was a stupid thing to say.

He unlocked the car, and then I caught my reflection in car window . Well don't I just look splendid, I thought sarcastically. Thats when I turned my head the slightest bit and noticed a bald spot. I point to it and gasp, "Brent!"

He whips his head towards me in confusion. Then his eyes land on the side of my head and I could've sworn I saw the corner of his lips faintly tug up into a smile.

"What?" He snarls.

"What?! You don't get to give me attitude when I have a freaking bald spot on my head!" I exclaimed, astonished by him. I glanced back at the window to get a closer look. A patch of bald on my head of golden hair looked completely stupid.

"Yeah, they had to shave your hair to stitch it up." He mumbled as if it was no big deal. I was about to lose my shit, I looked absolutely ridiculous and I had no idea how I'd cover it up. And what was Brent's deal anyway? He's still mad? I personally would've taken that chance to die of laughter if somebody showed me a bald spot on their head.