8- I tried to keep it a secret

Start from the beginning

*dream time*

Run

That is the only thing going through my mind as trees zipped past me. Everything around me is a blur, but something is chaseing me, something bad and I know if I stop, I'll be dead. My legs are burning with a fire that makes me feel unstopable...but it will soon run out. I dont want to know whats out there to get me. And quite frankly. I dont want to stay to find out. I felt something hit me in the front and I fell back. I opened my eyes and looked infront of me...Jay. His face was bloodied and his eyes crazed.

"Hello Usagi." That voice, who's was that? I looked around searching for it, seeing nothing but trees and Jay. "I'm right here!" The voice said as Jay tilted his head to the side slightly, a sickening crack was heard, echoing in the forest. Blood poured out from Jay's mouth and eyes. Gurgeling, chokeing on it he fell to the floor.

"Dead. He's dead! Isn't that what you've always wished for?" Came a diffrent voice, echoing in the forest. I shook my head. "No? THEN FOLLOW HIM!" It was hard to breath, my lungs burned for oxygen, my eyes felt as if they were on fire, I could feel myself collapse.

*wake*

I put my hand over my mouth as I suppressed a scream. Tears poured out from my eyes. I didn't want to kill him... infact... I dont think I did... I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time...and the result was that. This is what I mean by time fragments... memories...or the future...

I shook my head and removed my mouth as I wiped my eyes. I saw the door was open. I swore Sakura had closed it. I walked over to it and peeked my head out, to my right I saw Sakura. I forced a close eye smile to show her I was alright, she nodded, seeming to buy it. Then left downstairs as I heard more chatter and things.

Sasuke Pov

That girl, Usagi, I've been watching her for any suspisius behavior...so far everything seemed like it. As she talked to Kakashi-sensei she froze and tapped me in the shoulder. Then I heard it, a baby's crying. How could she have heard it before me? I nodded understanding that she wanted me to watch the kids while she went to help Sakura. After Usagi went upstairs Sakura came downstairs.

"Usagi said that we should switch places for the time being..." She said to Kakashi, who just nodded. I could hear faint singing from upstairs not long after. The whole house became quiet as the singing continued then stopped. Kakashi came back from the stairs and said quietly but in his usual tone.

"That was Usagi...she is a good singer, but I never heard the song before." I nodded and then realized...when did he leave to go upstairs?

"I-I am going to go check up on Usagi, okay Sauske-kun?" Sakura asked me. Ugh, what a fan girl. I just grunted and she left up the stairs.

-FF-

It's been 10 minutes since Sakura left, its not that I don't mind or that I'm worried...but I am not a kid person...and all the girls here are fighting over me... Sakura finaly returned with no expression on her face at all.

"Kakashi-sensei...is something wrong with Usagi?" She asked him

"Hm? No why?" He said looking up from his book.

"She was crying after she woke up from a nap... I think thats bad" she said. Kakashi blinked for a second, confused. I looked at Sakura alittle shocked, I can't imagine Usagi crying, although I've only known her for a small amount of time, she doesn't seem like the type to. I wonder what happened in her life that could make her cry from a nap? It cant be worse than what I have...right?

"Is she crying now?" Kakashi asked with some concern. Sakura shook her head.

"She used a smile, but she's been using it all day, I'm quite sure all day she's been forcing it...whats wrong with her?"