𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.

Start from the beginning

"Probably not," Erik said.

"That's reassuring," Sean sighed. "But I trust him," he pointed at Charles.

"I'm touched," Charles said.

"I don't trust him," Sean pointed at Hank.

"Say nothing," Charles said.

"I'm gonna die!" Sean exclaimed.

Lydia stood behind him. "Not today!" She then suddenly pushed him off of the satellite.

"Lydia!" Charles exclaimed as they all watched as Sean fell.

Sean originally screamed like a normal person, before he calmed himself and then spread his arms out wide and used his supersonic scream to fly high up into the air and then dived back down. His laugh could be heard from a mile away as he happily flew around the yard in glee. Charles turned around and gave Lydia a look.

"What?" She shrugged. "I knew he could do it."

"You were totally thinking the same," Erik said to Charles, then turned to Lydia. "Now your turn."

"Wait, what?" Lydia asked before Erik shoved her off the satellite as well. Knowing she didn't have the supersonic scream or any flying abilities in general, Lydia screamed as the ground began to get closer and closer to her.

"Lydia!" Charles exclaimed but was soon drowned out by Lydia's scream. "Lydia, if you don't concentrate you are going to die," Charles voice suddenly sounded in her head. "Concentrate on your energy in your hands and use it to soften your landing."

Lydia quickly closed her eyes and concentrated on her energy flowing through to her hands and not the ground nearing her. Just as her body neared the ground, she held her hands out in front of her and watched as her magic flew out of her hands and slowed down her fall. Lydia landed onto the ground on her hands and knees with tears in her eyes, just being thankful that it worked.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god," Lydia quickly mumbled to herself, feeling the grass beneath her fingers. "Jesus Christ, I'm alive." She then looked up and at the three people who were looking down at her from the top of the satellite. "You were apart of this!" Lydia yelled in her head and she watched as Charles flinched.

"I didn't know he was going to do that. He never thought of that idea until he was doing it," Charles said back.

"I'm going to kill him!"

"Come up and get him then!"

Lydia looked down at her hands in front of her and then back up to the top of the satellite. The green magic began to spread throughout her hands and then she slammed them into the ground, quickly shooting up into the sky and towards the men. She nervously bit her lip and concentrated solely on making surely her hands stayed by her side until she landed onto the platform. Lydia noticed Erik, Charles and Hank's astonished faces as she gracefully landed in front of them.

"That was brilliant!" Charles exclaimed. "Absolutely brilliant."

"That was pretty impressive," Hank smiled.

Lydia turned towards Erik and smacked his arm. "What the hell! I could have died!" She yelled at him.

Erik smirked. "But you didn't, and you're thankful that I did that to you because now you can fly."