Chapter 3: My New Teachers

Hey reader(s), sorry it's taken me such a long time to update. I think that this is just how it'll be until I know that people are really interested in reading my stories. I'll update them as soon as I finish them but that may take awhile cause no one is motivating me to do it, plus I get writers block a lot. So to combat that I work on other stories until I can move on with this one.

Anyways I'm rambling, enjoy chpt. 3

Pic above is Quinine's Outfit

~~~~

Chapter 3: My New Teachers

I was at a loss for words, my face stuck in a shocked expression with my mouth agape. I didn't know what to say. Taking a second to think, I decided not to do anything irrational. I then took some slow deep breaths, looked towards the woman, and spoke. "Hello, my name is Quinine, Quinine Luca," I said as calmly and polity as I could but on the inside, I was freaking out like hell. I held out my hand for the woman to shake but she only looked at it with a glare and then looked back at me.

"You have five seconds to tell me why the hell you're here before I do something worse than what I did to that girl back there," She said ominously almost like a threat.

Is it me or did this old bitch just threaten me? "Excuse me! I'm a new student." I said very annoyed.

The woman stared at me harshly, cautiously eyeing me. "Now give me one good reason why I should believe you?" She said, her lips forming a thin straight line.

"I was brought here by Quentin Flemming, you know, a member of the witches council."

"What? How is that possible? This is a coven of witches and last time I checked males are only warlocks, unless...you're a male witch."

"Ding, ding, ding, you hit the nail on the head," I said sarcastically.

"But male witches haven't been around for centuries."

"Well then, I guess it's coming back in style."

"Well then, I guess you do belong here. Just know this: I've got my eyes on you." She said as she got really close to my face. I looked into her eyes and saw something strange. It was a mixture of anger and worry.

She then walked away from me and back to the kitchen. Apparently, we were so close to each other that no one else heard us, because the girls in the room looked confused, except for one.

I looked back at the old hag and noticed that she was putting her cigarette out on a stack of plates. Eww, gross, I hope I don't use that plate. "Now, I've read all your files. And you're never gonna become great women of our clan sitting around here at Hogwarts under the confused instruction of my daughter. We're going on a field trip," She said.

She has a daughter, how sad. What poor and unfortunate soul was unlucky enough to have her as a mother? Wait, we're going on a field trip. I just got here, where is it that we possibly have to go. The hag started to leave but stopped and spoke, "Jesus. Go change your clothes. Wear something...black." She then walked past me and out of the kitchen.

This woman is unbelievable, now she wants all of us to change just because she doesn't like what we're wearing. God, she is really making me not like her.

Good thing I was already wearing black though.

~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long before the girls came back from their rooms dressed in all black outfits. I was standing by the door waiting to go when they all met up. The awkward silence was very noticeable as they tried not to stare at me. Maybe I should introduce myself, say hi and I don't know, maybe tell them my name. I couldn't help but stare at the floor. I feel slightly self-conscious in their presence. This is so hard, I was never good at meeting new people.