Chapter 2: Joining the Coven

Picture is the front view of the Mansion

Video is the La La La song from the show

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

~~~

Chapter 2: Joining the Coven

Quinine...you're a Witch!

These words kept ringing through my head over and over. Me...a witch...how is that even possible. I mean, I always thought I was special but I didn't actually think it was true.

I can still remember everything that happened after my father told me that.

~~~~~~~~

I stood there feeling lost and confused. Barely breathing, I couldn't even process what my dad was saying to me.

"Quinine...Quinine...QUININE?" He yelled while snapping in my face. I was so in shock that I couldn't even hear him. "Huh, yeah dad?"

His face looked angry and he seemed frustrated. It then softened a bit as he got up next to me. This is a lot to take in. He must understand that. "Listen Quinine, you're special. You are the only male in generations born with these powers. There is no one else out there like you. That's why you need to stay safe." He said with a sullen look on his face.

I don't know why but I don't like that he said that. It gave me a bad feeling on the inside.

"Quinine, there is a place in New Orleans that my father told me about. Apparently grandpa used to go on and on about it to him. It's a school, some sort of safe haven for witches. I'm sending you there for your safety and protection." He said without hesitation, I knew I didn't like the way he said that.

"You're sending me away, but why? I don't want to go...I don't want to leave you." As I said that I started inching away from him and accidentally bumped into the plant beside the T.V. When my glass hand touch one of the leaves, the whole plant started to freeze and ended up with large amounts of frost on it.

"Quinine stop! You need to learn control; I don't think you realize just how dangerous your powers are." He yelled stopping me from moving. He was really serious about sending me away. But knowing my father, he is only doing this because he doesn't know how to help me himself. So that means that this is the best option for me, at least for now.

"Ok, I'll go."

~~~~~~~~

It's been four days since I had that talk with my father and since then I haven't been the same. Who am I, what am I, and how the hell can I do this? Stupid, I know, why am I asking rhetorical questions? I don't really have an answer for that. I'm still confused about all of this.

After the incident with the plant, I was reminded me to reverse the effects of my first two attempts to use my powers. It felt strange though like I was removing a part of me. I'm definitely going to need some time to get used to my new powers.

My powers, huh, it's kind of weird to think that I have powers. But the more I think about it the more it sounds cool. I have the ability to change reality anyway I want just by saying it aloud.

What can be better than that?

"Quinine?"

My name being called suddenly - startled me as I was lost in my thoughts. "Yeah dad?" I replied back. "Can you come down here?"

I walked downstairs to the living room to my dad. I noticed there were several strange people that I have never seen before. They all were looking at me expectantly as if they were waiting for me to react or do something...extraordinary?