Chapter 9

"Come on, it's not that difficult."

"Then why don't you do it?"

"Ew.  No."

"Stop being a pussy and do it!"

"Brooklyn whatever-your-middle-name- is Castronova, for the last time, I'm not picking up some random dog's poop, that too from the middle of the road."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You never seem to have a problem to do it for your own dog."

"Exactly. He is MY dog and somehow his poop seems very hygenic to me. Plus, we're standing in the middle of the road with about ten people are staring at us while we are bickering  over picking up poop. Glad nobody had contacted the mental asylum yet."
When I looked around, I saw a few of the kids laughing at us and a group of old women looking our way, judging us shamelessly.

I tried hiding my face with may hair out of embarrassment while Block laughed at me.

After his laughing fit, he realised that I wasn't picking up the poop anytime soon and sighed and bent to pick it up.

I cheered for him and gave him a pat on the back. "I always knew you had it in you!" And with that, I walked to the car with him trailing behind me while muttering 'phycopath'.

Wouldn't deny that!

"Step 1, done. Now all we have to do is wait for Gabby to make her delicious, mouth-watering, tempting chocolate truffle pudding with a cherry on the top!"

I looked at Block, from the corner of my eye, and I could see a thick drool at the corner of his mouth.

Eww.

" Oh and did I mention that I asked her to make some extra?"
His eyes widened with temptation and a mouth watering sigh escaped his mouth.
"......For me?"
I laughed maniacally when I felt a hard shove on my back which landed me on my butt.

"Bitch" I heard Block mutter behind me while approaching me with long strides and before he could jump on me for an entire smackdown, I kneed him hard on his baby maker. He fell beside me, moaning in deep pain while I lay beside him, clutching my stomach tightly and laughing harder than before.

"Why would you do that to me ?!" He shrieked and within a split second he was on top of me, tickling me to death which turned my laughter into loud snorting and crying at the same time, making me sound like a strangled pig.

" I would like to record this !" Block chucked as he continued to tickle me.

"NOOOOOOO." I tried to tackle him down but failed miserably

"Holy mother of sweet baby Jesus. Help me!"

Our heads whipped backwards, only to find a tall, familiar figure, running towards us with his arms wildly flapping in the air. As the figure drew closer, our eyes widened with recognistion and confusion. Within a millisecond, Block and I were standing upright on our wobbly legs just staring blankly at the approaching figure.

" What the.." Before Block could finish his sentence, Tackle yelled from the other end. "RUNNN!"

Our confused gaze lingered behind Tackle, who was being chased by an angry looking bull dog.

Did I mention how hefty looking he was?

"Oh shit." And with that Block and I

"What the fuck?! Did you bang his bitch ,you imbecile?" Block yelled on top of his voice as he pulled me behind a water fountain.

"Where the fuck are you guys?" Tackle's eyes wandered around as he tried to search for us.
His eyes narrowed on the tree that was infront of him and widened as he looked back. With an expression of a strangled monkey, he climbed the tree as fast as he could while the dog sstopped right under the tree, barking loudly at him.

"Phewwww. That was close."

" Do you think we should help him?" I asked feeling a little sorry for Tackle.

"Nah..we already have a lot of work to do for tommorow. " Block said while pulling me along with him towards his car.

"I'm so getting back at you for this!" Tackled yelled.

"Yeah yeah." Block shrugged it off nonchalantly.

Oh boy.

____________________________________

Soooooo how was that guys?!
Don't worry this was just a filler. I have a lot more interesting things lined up for you'll. Thank you for all the support and love. It just motivates me all the more. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!  I love your sexy faces!

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!