a turn of events

Edit: I'm so sorry I just realized I spelled events wrong and it's been fixed.

"Kill me." You said flatly.

"Y-y/n-" You cut Chara off before they made up another pathetic excuse.

"JUST KILL ME!"

Chara was clearly taken back a bit. They didn't expect you to be that excepting of this type of ending. This one was different from every other neutral, pacifist, or genocide. For once they weren't considered the antagonist and instead a protagonist. When did that happen? How did that happen? If they killed you would that make them the antagonist again? There were too many questions and Chara felt themselves getting dizzy.

"I'll.... be right back!" They said quickly before running out of the room. You were confused, but decided to stay put. Hopefully they were getting a knife or something.

As soon as Chara was out of the room the slipped into what seemed like a save screen or something, but without any options or buttons or anything. It was just the void. They looked around the darkness and let out a sigh. It'd been a while since they've been there. Once frisk had fallen down it had reawakened Chara's determination causing them to be pulled out if the void and back into the underground. Despite the nothingness they actually liked it a lot, and at least they hadn't been completely alone.

"Eyyy Gaster you in here?" They called out. There was no echo in the mass emptiness. Probably the only thing that creeped them out.

"Now where would I be able to go?" The only wing ding speaker replied. Over the years Chara figured out how to understand it, and luckily Gaster could understand English just couldn't speak it.

"Well there is that one tiny room in waterfall..." Chara giggled.

"Shut it flower demon. Anyway there's someone waiting for you in the other screen." Gaster said as a hole outlined in white opened up.

"Fine!" They said before adding, "I'll check it out just for you Bill Nye." And walked through the whole to the start menu, or what used to be it.
The opening shut behind Chara and they saw that little freak sitting in the middle of the room. The one who destroyed everything, and worried the fuck out of Y/N. They felt a burning hatred build up in their chest, but held it back. They didn't appear to see Chara, so they took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Interesting. You want to go back. You want to go back to the world you destroyed." Their hatred started leaking out. "It was you who pushed everything to its edge. It was you who led the world to its destruction." They tried to calm down. "But you cannot except it. You think you are above consequences." They paused to let Frisk answer.

"N-no!"
Chara let out a giggle.

"Then what are looking for?" They let silence set in for a moment as they thought. "Perhaps. We can reach a compromise." Chara realized there was another option. Excitement replaced their sinking hatred.

You still have something I want.

Give it to me...

And I will bring this world back.

"Of course I will!"

Then it is agreed.

You will give me your SOUL.

"...F-fine."

...
Then it is done.

Chara was thrilled. It has been that easy! They took out their locker and opened it. The determination filled soul took its place inside and they snapped it shut before giggling like a maniac. The opening to the void opened up again and they slipped back in. Gaster looked up at the giggling ghost.