Endless

It started a few months ago, and we're still doing it. We don't think much of it, we just do it to relieve stress or to just have some fun. But now, I don't know maybe it's time to stop, but he is just so addicting! I pulled my hair into a curly ponytail before reaching for my glasses and camera, I saw my phone, he was texting me once again, I put my phone in vibrate so I wouldn't be distracted my anything, then headed out the door and to my car, I started the engine and headed the work, I worked as a photojournalist for the weekly news, I mainly did stories under my friend Lucy, and we also work with this girl Levy who proofreads it, she was so nice, they both were.

When I arrived at the company I was immediately shoved out the door, "Scarlet we need you to go with Lucy to do a report on the Fernandez Industries," my boss, Mr. Dreyar said, I saw Lucy waiting for me in the van and took a seat right next to her.

"Hey Erza," she said, "sorry I tagged you along but I knew you were friends with Mr. Fernandez, and I just thought he would be more comfortable with you," she told me, I nodded my head, it made sense.

Thought she didn't know how close we were. I went to his building plenty of times to meet him for lunch, or he would come to me after I was done with work.

It was on and off process.

We entered the building and beautiful young blonde lady escorted us to his office, it made me question his tastes.

"Hello Ms. Heartfillia, and Erza," he said, "shall we get this interview started?" He asked.

"Yes please," Lucy said.

I got the camera ready and Lucy just looked down at her notes and questions, "what got you here, to being the boss of one of the top five industries in Fiore? What drove you to success?" She asked.

"Ms. Heartfillia, not to be rude but I have been asked that question many times, you'll find the same answer on any news tablet, ask the questions that everyone is dying to know."

Lucy nodded, and flipped a few  pages on her notebook, "what is your earliest childhood memory?" She asked.

"Falling from a tree trying to reach a bird nest," he answered simply.

"What was the cause of your divorce?"

I flinched at the questions, wasn't it a bit too personal to answer, or ask, before I could tell her he spoke up, "my ex-wife was cheating on me with multiple men, and plus, I had my eyes on a more extravagant women," while Lucy jotted that down he winked at me.

"Does this women have a name?" Lucy asked.

"She does," Jellal said simple.

"Can you tell me?"

"One doesn't kiss and tell Ms. Heartfillia," he said.

Lucy nodded, "how would you classify your relationship?" She asked.

"Exotic and very ongoing," he said.

I snapped a few pictures, "what does this women mean to you?"

"She means the world," he told her.

"Do you ever think of your ex-wife?"

"I can't recall her name in the slightest," he laughed.

"How long have you known your girlfriend?"

"Ms. Heartfillia I would go as far as to call her my girlfriend," he said.

I brought my head up just like she did, "and why us that?" She asked.

"Because I would love to call her more, although she is very distant, she's also headstrong, stubborn, and a bit fragile," he said.

"I see," Lucy said, "okay back to the starting question, how long have you known her?"

"Ages," he replied.

Lucy left it at that, I had to stay to take some extra photos, "Mr. Fernandez would you please stand my the window," I said politely.

He smiled at me, it was only us, "your ignoring my texts," he said.

"I was busy with some stuff," I said as I snapped the pictures, "can you look less serious?"

"But we are talking about a serious matter," he said.

"It was a mistake, Jellal," I said, I turned away from him to look at the photos.

"That is a lot of mistakes then," I gasped and turned around, to find him right behind me, towering me like how a cat dies to a mice. He took the camera out of my hands and placed it on his desk before lightly shoving me towards one of the pillars of the wall.

I could feel his breath in my forehead, and his arms slipping around my waist, "Jellal..." I said breathlessly, "what-what..." I couldn't get the words out straight they were jumbled up in my head.

"Nothing I haven't done before," he pulled my waist to his and brought one hand to undo my pony tail and tangle his fingers into my hair, he brought me lips to his, he wouldn't kneel down but he made my stand taller, the way e kissed was full of passion and force, I wanted to stop—but then again I couldn't help myself drown in pleasure.

"Would you like a drink my little robin?" He asked, I saw the bottle of whiskey on the glass table of his, I knew where this was heading, but I didn't care.

...

I wasn't fully drunk, just a bit typist, I couldn't walk straight and Jellal was carrying me to his car, day turned to night and the car was moving fast. Sawyer, Jellal's chauffeur was just like that, Jellal wasn't even drunk, and he drank more than me. I was just laughing about followed by hiccups, this was probably the only times I made the first move, and he would just go with it, I unbuckled my seat belt and stacked him, just kissing him, he placed his hands on my thighs and squeezed, I would moans against his neck, and start tanking at his chair.

He kept it light until we got inside, and when he did that was when he was really loose, he shoved me against a wall and dipped his hands under my long green dress, I moaned as his fingers graced my pussy lips, he moved quickly, from the front door to the setting me from across the fireplace where it was nice and warm, "where do you think your going?" I asked.

He kissed me on the forehead and dangled his finger against my jawline, "give me a second," he said and walked away, I just stared into the flames of the fire, until I heard him coming closer with each step he took, I looked to see he holding chocolate and strawberries, I clapped my hands in excitement, and he kneeled down to me placing the food on the couch, I hugged him and tacked him to the ground, although I knew he wasn't going to be down for long, he sat up and forced the dress off of me, I laid there only in my underwear, then fiddled with the buttons of his shirts, until he too his shirts and ripped it making the buttons fly everywhere, he rolled us over so he was on top and hovering over me, he slip down my underwear and freed my breasts from my bra, they juggled from the movement. He shrugged his pants off and left kisses down my body, I felt so freaking hot, I felt him pull away from me to just stare down at me sweaty body.

He brought up to my legs before pushing me against a mirrored wall and lifting my legs by the knees forcing my wet pussy against the cold glass.

"Watch us as we make love," he said and entered me, I moaned so loud it echoed through the room, he was being rough—oh God! So rough.

He thrusted into me fast and hard, and I was going up and down moaning and moaning. "Ah! Jellal—oh god!!" I cried, I came with a bang, and he let me go, I fell to my knees, before he carried me back to the fire black, and took me there to finish me off, I moaned a quiet moan when he entered me, he pulled back then thrusted in with full force, he wasn't holding back anymore, I grabbed onto his neck and tried not to strangle him, he grunted with each thrust and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took me in the floor under the soft covers, "ahh! Mmm! J-j-Ella!" I tried to call him but I couldn't he was so rough, I knew I would come again.

I could feel it already building up in me.

Until we came, both at the same time he collapsed on my and all the while kissed up to my chin, he exited my pussy and the juices flowed out, he wrapped me in the blanket and took me upstairs so we could sleep in his bed, we talked until it was time to go asleep, he curled my hair in his fingers as he watched me drift into the night sleep.