The King's Wife

Jellal's Point of View

This meeting was boring, I felt like I was swiftly falling to sleep, until the bell rang for the meeting to be over...thank goodness!

"Jellal?" I quirked over to Zeref who gaze was solely on the town below the tower, "can I have a moment?"

I paced my way over to his side and then I too gazed at the town, "it's was this day, 4 years ago, when I was resurrected," he chimed, "and when I used my great power to resurrect your...sex-partner."

"Correct term would be wife," I said.

"I don't really see how using your wife to sacrifice is very...um-husbandry like," he says.

"Yes...but I have her now," I told him, what was the point of this conversation?

"Well I just want to know why...you are also bedding Ultear, I mean there has to be a reason, I mean you have a wife."

"A wife that will not ever know about that relationship, it was temporary," I said, "and who asked you to pry into my love life?"

"I also want to know who the others are, I mean you invited so many into the castle and then they leave like hookers."

"This conversation is over," he watched me leave, I headed to my room, Erza was waiting.

The price of her resurrection is that she had enteral youth, lost memory, no magic, but can die like a normal human, I opened the door to our room to find her napping in our bed, curled up in a ball her hair sprawled all over the covers, she was a sight to behold.

"Hey wake up," I shook her a little, her eyes fluttered open, and she stared at me for moment before getting up and stretching, "hey sleepy head."

"Jellal?" She asked, I nodded, "I thought you were at a meeting, why are you back so early?"

She sat up, her hair was messy, her eyes showed signs of sleepiness. "Yeah well I just wanted to see you," I said, I kissed her on the lips and cupped her face, she didn't do anything until a second later when she placed her hands over mine, I broke our kiss and trailed dozens of them down her neck, "I'm sorry we fought," I said, "I promise it won't happen again," I could hear her containing her moans while I start to nip patches of skin. "Okay," she breathed, barely able to speak, "but," she pushed me back a little, "how come I can't go out of this room?" She asked.

I sighed, "Erza we talked about this dozens of times, the world out there is dangerous, remain in here where no one but me can get through," I said, "magic and killers out there waiting for you to be their next target."

"Okay I understand," she said softly, I grabbed her be the waist and lifted her off the bed. "Just know I love and want to protect you," I said, I turned her around and took the time to untie her corset, string after string until it had fallen off her body, I rubbed her shoulders, and trailed kisses down her neck, then I pushed her sleeves off her arms so that her feet were drowning in it, she stood in front of me only in her underwear and she covered her chest so her breast lay hidden, "Erza I've loved you for 14 years, and we have made love for 4 years, there is nothing that you should hide," I told her, I grabbed her arms and uncovered her beautiful chest, a deep red blush covered her face, I chuckled, and lifted her face to mine, I kissed her and kept her in my embrace by keeping a hold on her back, "Jellal~" her moan was soft and cool, I smirked against her lips and dragged mine down lower, she-again-tried to cover her breast but I just grabbed them in one hand and held them behind her back, I nibbled here and there, and when I came to her beautiful breast I looked up to her pink face, I smirked as I could hear her whimper as my tongue swirled around her erected nipple, "mhmm~" she moaned in pleasure, I stood up on my feet once again, and then with my freed hand I cupped her breast and I let go of her hands just to cover her eyes and tilt her head towards my shoulder, I nibbled on her neck a little more electing more moans, her moans were like soft pieces of silk.

"Erza," I said, she stiffened at the sound of my voice, but calmed down afterwards. "Yes?" She asked, I uncovered her eyes, and then turned her around, she was covered in sweat and her face carried a red shade, she was adorable, I grabbed a hold of her chin and then slammed my lips onto hers, a gasp got caught in her throat, I kissed her until I ripped of the band holding her underwear, again she gasped, and then smushed her legs so I wouldn't see the drip water going down her leg.

I brushed the tip of my nose on skin of her neck, her back arched into me, she was enjoying it. "I really love you," I said, then pushed her on the bed, and then stripped myself quickly, after I was completely bare in front of her I crawled on top of her and then brushed my fingers on her soft stomach.

I brushed her hair out of her face and then kissed her on the forehead, "don't hold back your moans," I said, a deeper blush keeps over her face, then she nodded.

I brought her body closer to the edge of the bed, and then spread her legs to give me a view of her wet cunt, I licked my lips then wiped my index and middle finger in the center of her juices, I watched as it coated my finger in its glory, heard her whimper and moan, she was delicious-like always.

I spread her legs wide and then aimed my erection in her small hole, I wanted to make this quick, so I plunged into her, she grabbed onto the pillow and screamed into it so loud there was really no need for the pillow, she breathed heavily, and clutched onto the covers, I pumped in with force and she screamed, "JELLAL! AHH-AUAHGHGH!" She was like a symphony-at least to me she was.

"Jellal please...I'm going to cum," she said, I pumped in faster, making her bounced further into the bed, she arched her back and then screamed once again, "JELLAL!" She shouted then came, after her orgasm she breathed, she tried to move away from me, I smirked and pulled her back to me, "don't think you can away without letting me cum," I said, I turned on all fours and took her like that, "JELLAL!" She breathed, I could finally feel myself about to cum, "Erza, I'm close," I told her, she moaned-I think she said okay?

I shot my string of cum through her and laid right next to her, she hooked her fingers into mine and smiled, "I love you to!" She kissed me on the forehead and dragged the sheets over our bodies. I spooned her body into my arms and played with her hair until we fell to sleep.