I Choose You

Erza's Point of View

"Hey thanks for letting me stay with you Mira," I said over breakfast, "you don't know how much it means to me."

"Don't worry Erza," she said, "your allowed to come here when ever you want."

I nodded and took a sip out of my tea, "it's just well I don't feel like being at home," I said, "still can't believe it you know," I said.

"Erza," she said, "if your so unhappy how come you just don't divorce him?"

"Who said I wouldn't?" I asked, "I picked up the papers yesterday," I told her, "thought I am still wondering if I will actually use them."

"Look if you think you should then you should, no one is stopping you."

I nodded, "thank you Mira," I said, "I can't believe that he would cheat though, I know I wasn't as sexually active as him but I truly thought he loved me."

...

I got home early since today was a half-day for the school, my students were so happy, and I was also happy.

I made my way into the driveway and parked, bringing in the coffee I got for Jellal and I. I pulled out my keys and opened the door, then shut it quietly, Jellal was probably sleeping, I walked up the stairs and heard this odd sound, it was Jellal, I heard him scream!

I rushed to our room at the end of the hall and then I heard another voice, a women's voice, and he wasn't screaming he was moaning, in pleasure, I froze, maybe it was the tv or something. Then I heard her moan Jellal's name, I gasped and hesitated to even open the door, my hand was shaking fearfully, but with all my strength I opened the door and saw the horror before me. A girl with black hair was riding my husband, "faster baby!" He urged, as she moaned wildly. I dropped the coffee on the floor, finally getting their attention, they turned their heads and he stared at me in horror, I looked at the coffee then in the affair right before my eyes, I covered my mouth with both of my hands and just stared too, then he pushed the girl off of him and wrapped himself in the blanket, and walked up to me, "it's not what you think I swear!" He said.

He tried to touch me but I flinched, "don't touch me!" I said and glared at him, "don't you dare touch me!" I shouted, I was filled with rage, then I lifted my hand and slapped him hard on his cheek, "I never...I never..." I tried to find the words, "I never knew you were so...so...so..." I couldn't believe it, "FILTHY!"

I backed away from him and ran out into the halls, but knowing him he had his body guards stationed all over the house, there was no way out. I could hear him running after me and hole ring my name, but there was no place to hide, I ran to the front door hoping to get out but it wouldn't budge, probably because someone was leaning against from the outside, I wrestled with the knob until I felt his presence right behind me, I froze and didn't even think to turn around, he stepped closer to me and caged me in between his arms.

I turned around and tried to push him over but no luck, "get away god dammit!" I said

I pounded my first on his chest and cried as he wouldn't let me go so easily. He held my hands above my head and pressed his body against mine, I turned my head and refused to meet his eyes, "let go of me!" I cried.

"Erza look I know what I did was wrong but please just hear me out," he pleaded.

"No," I said, "I don't see any reason for you to cheat on me....wait!" I looked at him and glared, "don't tell me...oh my god oh my god!" I cried. He sighed, which means he knew what I was taking about, and knew I was right, "you cheated on me because of the miscarriage? Please tell me you didn't! Jellal answer me!" I cried.