Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer

Start from the beginning

"Ey, where are you going?” Dakota asked, confused as always.

"We're going on a treasure hunt!” Khalil faked a gasp.

"To find some easy pussy!” Conrad added, and applauded ironically in his hands.

Dakota's eyes opened, and lighted up, by the sound of his favorite word. But Gabriel just shook his head.

"Thought you had learned from last, when you got a chick pregnant, Khalil?” Gabriel snarled walking over to Geronimo.

"I just wanted to test if my firework still works,” Khalil smirked, grabbing the outside of his cock.

I laughed, and went with the others out.

I remembered when Khalil had made someone ​​pregnant. Not that I care about. It was his own fault that he couldn’t figure out how to pull out in time.

It was the last thing I wanted to look at: Khalil's shit kid running around.

We stood at the stairs looking down at the dance floor where all the normal people danced. Happy and unaware that no further than 50 feet from them, was some of the worst criminals and richest drug sellers.

I leaned beyond the railing and looked down at the crowd, when my eye was caught by what my subconscious was looking for. Her.

I looked, unnoticed, over my shoulder. The last thing the others should suspect was that I was standing, staring at a girl, who doesn’t even like me. It did hurt a little to think about that. But I quickly killed that feeling. That bitch was going to scream my name, whatever she wanted or not.

I beat myself mentally when I noticed that I stood and smiled. At her.

She looked so sexy; A short white dress that showed of her curves perfectly. She had curled her hair a bit so it looked bulky and big. I could see the others also looked at her. Christine was dancing along with two other girls. A little blonde babe and a exotic chick. I've tried a little of everything, so I would guess that she was a Spaniard. Black soft curly hair and light brown skin. 2011, Madrid, one of the best strip shows ever.

"What are you staring at?” I jumped a little when Khalil suddenly stood beside me.

"Nothing,” I mumbled, but I don’t think he heard it.

“Oh damn, look at that blonde beauty,” Khalil smiled and licked his lips.

"I could make a nice threesome with her and her ​​exotic friend,” Khalil continued.

I raised my eyebrows.

"What have you found?” Theodore mumbled somewhere behind, and looked over my shoulder.

"The three little pigs down there,” Khalil said, pointing to Christine and her friends.

I had to keep a cool head, before I did or said anything that could reveal my knowledge of Christine.

Dakota stood beside us, and his gaze swept over the crowd.

"Ey, isn’t that Christine?” He said surprise and looked over at me.

I kept it cool.

"Oh yeah, I think so.” I muttered careless.

"Christine,” Theodore said, and chewed on the name. I looked at him. Watch your mouth before you say something you’ll regret.