Chapter 36 - Coincidence

Christine's POV

After the sail in the little red dinghy, we went up to Jason's room.

We lay down on his bed and cuddled for a while when I suddenly thought of something.

"You know, as I told you yesterday, I’m in a kind of rematch with Isabelle to the starring role in Poinsettia?" I moaned as Jason kissed me behind my ears.

"Yes?” He groaned, without removing his lips from my skin.

"And I... Jason!” I squealed as Jason tried to take his hand down in my pants.

"I'm trying to tell you something!" I sighed and sat up.

"Sorry, you're just so… irresistible. " Jason moaned and laid his head in my lap.

I lifted my eyebrow at him, but couldn’t help but smile.

"As I was trying to say,” I giggled, "I need a new song for the dance I’ll have to show the judges."

"A song?” Jason mumbled and squeezing his eyes together to a thin line.

"Yes, ‘cause I think I know how I can beat Isabelle. I’ll have to show that I am Evelyn –the starring role- by bringing some personal into the dance. Show them that I can relate myself to Evelyn that much that it's like I’m already her!" I said enthusiastic.

"And how will you do that?" Jason asked, who ran his hands up and down my leg.

“With a song. It has to be sad, but at the same time mysterious. The problem is that I don’t really know any songs like that, besides all the classic ballet songs. " I sighed. I was really high and dry at the moment.

There was silence for a few seconds; only the sound of Jason's hands against my jeans could be heard. But suddenly Jason sat up, and looked at me with a big smile.

"Well, you know the one. " He said, and got up from the bed.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him as he opened his the bottom drawer of his dresser and took out a small casket. The music box.

"Jason, you're a genius!” I laughed surprised, as he sat down in front of me with the casket in his lap. I ran my finger over the casket’s golden lid and bit my lower lip.

"Are you sure you’ll let me borrow it?” I whispered.

I knew how much this casket meant to Jason. It was the only memory he had from his mother. The only good one.

He nodded, with his eyes trailed to the casket. He handed it to me and I carefully laid it in my lap.

I opened the lid and up came the little dancing ballerina.

The casket also had a drawer with a keyhole in. I tried to gently open it by pulling in the keyhole but the drawer was stuck.

"It can’t be opened. Trust me. " Jason said who, like me, was watching every detail on the music box.

Things like this one excite and annoy me. What was in the drawer? And where was the key?

"It's a really beautiful casket, Jason." I whispered, as I turned around the small key on the back of the casket. The music started playing, and the little ballerina dancing.

"It’s absolutely perfect for the dance I’ve made. " I smiled, already excited.

"You're welcome." Jason smirked and kissed my cheek. He got up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror. He pulled his shirt over his head, so that his perfectly marked abdominal muscles appeared. Nothing to complain about there. Especially his pectorals were gigantic. I loved his body. It was especially noticeable that he had a strong body, when we had se-x. He could do it like no one else: Thrust hard and fast yet still so loving. I watched his buff body, and the happy tail that was showing, as he saw my staring in the mirror. I quickly looked away quickly with a smirk on my lips.