제 8 장

*Minra's POV*

I frowned by the fact that he ignored my last question.

"I'll tell you later... outside," he said.

I gasped, "He can read my mind!?!"

"Yes, I can... Now, can you give us some privacy instead of just standing there and doing nothing?," he instructed, not even looking my way.

A bit hesitant, I nodded before awkwardly walking out of the room, "Baekhyun-ah, take some rest and I'll call you when dinner's ready ok?"

"Yea, thanks," he smiled before turning his attention to Baekbeom.

The moment I went out of the room, the members were staring at me with curious eyes, "You left Baekhyun in the room with a stranger!?!"

"Relax guys, he's not just some random stranger... he's Baekhyun's long-lost brother! In fact, I have a feeling that you guys might have siblings who are still in XO Planet," I told them.

They all pouted before we all took a seat in the living room.

Once we were all seated, I clapped my hand 2 times to gather all the attention, "Let's have some heart to heart talk shall we?"

Meanwhile... in Baekhyun's room

"Baekhyun-ah, once all of you have gotten your powers, you guys will have to go straight to XO Planet. You guys don't a lot of time to practice your powers but I'm pretty sure all of you will be able to adapt to you really fast," Baekbeom informed.

"Are you really my hyung?" Baekhyun asked with tears in his eyes.

Baekbeom sighed before nodding.

Baekhyun sat up and hugged him, shocking him, "Baekhyun, what are you-"

"I've always wanted an older brother, " he cried as he hugged Baekbeom tightly.

"I'll try to make up the times we missed," Baekbeom whispered in his ears as he rubbed the back of his younger brother.

"Anyway, take some rest! I'll be talking to your friends outside," he told him before laying his younger brother down before going out of the room.

In the living room...

"I wish we could go back to our normal lives... without powers and all this weird things going on," D.O sighed.

"I'm afraid that might not happen," a voice suddenly said.

We all looked up and saw Baekbeom walking to one of the empty seats in the living room. Sitting down, he looked around before nodding.

"Minra, I assume you haven't got your powers?" he questioned.

I shook my head, "Guess I was right," he chuckled.

"What's right?" I frowned.

"That you will be the last one to get your powers~" he smiled.

The more he explains, the more confusing it gets, "Why?"

"Cause you're the princess," he smirked.

"Could you explain to us everything from the start?" Suho, being the leader he is, asked.

Baekbeom nodded.

"Wait! Before that, can you answer my last question? You said that you're going to tell me," I muttered.

"Right, what was the question again?" he inquired.

"Will Baekhyun be ok?" I asked.

He sighed, "About that... Did grandfather told you guys anything about the two special ones? One that will feel what you see and the other that will feel your pain?"

I nodded.

"Well, from what I see. The two special ones are Chanyeol and Baekhyun," he informed.

"Is it because we were one but got separated by a witch?" Chanyeol said.

"No... actually, you guys are originally two different people, like you are now. But when both of your parents found out that both of you were the chosen ones, they quickly used a spell and made you guys into one, you both were babies back then so no one found out about it. Baekhyun's family pretended like they don't have a son so that no one will get suspicious and had Chanyeol's family to take care of ChanBaek. The reason to that is because that's the only way to get rid of the chosen one, so that you guys won't have to feel her pain or feelings. But then, years later, my grandmother found out that putting you both together into one body could put the princess in danger, that's why she came and spilt you guys back into two." he explained.

"Pretended like they don't have a son? Wait... I thought you're Baekhyun's older brother," Luhan questioned, confused.

"I was stuck in XO Planet remember? So no one knew me from the start," he answered.

"The thing we are not sure about though, is when they will start feeling her feelings and pain and who will feel which... so for now, all we can do is just wait," Baekbeom sighed for the umpteenth time.

"So what should we do now?" I asked.

"We need to start practicing~" he smirked.

-----
I'VE BEEN WANTING TO UPDATE BUT WAS OUT ALL DAY SO YEAH...
I wanted to make it longer but since I got home pretty late so I don't think I have time to do so ><

ANYWAY... HAPPY YIXING DAY!!!! <3 <3

I'll see you all soon in another fanfic~

Copyrights 2016©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.