제 6 장

*Minra's POV*

When I went back to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room, what I saw was just something really shocking and unimaginable.

There was a guy with a cape, standing next to Baekhyun, while holding his hand. Baekhyun was unconscious and I didn't know what to do.

"Don't just stand there and watch, you should be helping me," the guy ordered without even giving me a single glance.

"W...wh..who are you!?! Why are you here!?!" I stuttered as I tried to speak louder so that the boys would at least hear my voice and come.

"I'm BaekBeom, Baekhyun's older brother," he informed.

"Baekhyun doesn't have an older brother! Stop lying!" I shouted at him, half-terrified.

"Well that's because I've been alone in XO Planet all my life since my parents left me with my grandparents," he explained.

"Then why now?" I asked.

"What now?" he questioned as he finally turned around, pulled his cape down and looked at me in the face.

When I saw him, I knew right away that he was telling the truth since he looked like Baekhyun's older doppelgänger.

"Why are you here now after all these years?" I continued.

"Because in order to travel from XO Planet to Earth, we need to have a power... and that power needs a lot of practice and the only one who can teach me is my grandfather. But he agreed to teach me only when I turn 24, because I am matured and understanding," he sighed, obviously annoyed by all my questions.

"Now will you help me or not!" he murmured.

I quickly got my sense back and went to his side, making sure to leave a bit of space between us just incase he's acting and all...

"Is he unconscious?" I questioned.

"No, that's why you'll need to hold him down while I try to make it go away, because it will be kind of painful!" he told me.

"What go away?" I frowned.

"I can feel a bad aura wandering around in his body and I need to get it out," he muttered.

"But can't you give him anesthetics or something?" I panicked.

"I'm not a doctor! Now just hold him down!" he demanded.

I sat beside Baekhyun and hold his shoulders down, "I'm so sorry Baekhyun, this is for your own good..."

As BaekBeom started his 'ritual', lights started coming out of his hand and Baekhyun started groaning.

"Hang on Baek, it won't take long~" I whispered in his ear as his groans got louder.

A few minutes later, just as his groans turned into whimpers... the members came in.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!" Chanyeol shouted.

----------

I am sorry but I'll have to end it here ><

I went to KAMONG today... Kai's sisters were really nice and their English weren't that bad~

The sad thing about today is that.... I went to COEX for 2 days in a row and Baekhyun just went today ㅠㅠ

16.03.22.