"Pls leave  me...!!  You can't steal this chain from me...!!   I will give you all my ornaments...!! Pls leave this chain...!!"
...........lathika stammered in between though they closed her mouth to nt let her shout and protested them using all her strength...

The main guy.., lost his patience and  slapped her hard..., to make her  listen to him ..
But..., it was a hard slap to that extent that lathika lost her balance and collapsed on the ground on her stomach and her head spinned by the effect of the intensity...

The two guys.., went towards their bike and raised the speed  so that they can leave the place as soon as the main guy snatches the chain from her..

But little did they had any clue abt what would happen next....!!
The guy kept his weapon in his pocket and leaned on  her to pull the chain as she wasn't in her senses at that moment...
But before.., he could grab the chain..., he felt  a strong  yet painful grip on his arms that pulled him back from her and the man is now facing the person..., who is still gripping his arms in such way.., that his veins faded its colour in pain  and his hand literally paralysed for few minutes....

"How dare you to Hit her....!!!??? "
.............the man heard a  dark tone..., and before he could look into his face..., he felt a  hard slap on his face, that shattered his nose.., and he fell on ground rolling and crying in pain...

The two other guys.., heard the cry and quickly came back to see what was happening there..
The person.., now pulled one guy and kicked in his stomach...!!

" You guys are vth him...!! Right...??!!"
.
.
( he  rubbed his aching head and cleared his view to focus on the other two guys )

Seeing their boss n his mate  in such state..., the  third guys gulped for once and  ran towards the bike  to leave the place as soon as possible..

Lathika..., tried to get up from the place and she slowly sat on the floor touching her  cheek...
That's when she shifted her view aside and saw the person..., infront of her..., whose is nt even looking at her...

"Nivaan Sir...??!!!!!"
.......she whispered in a very low tone glueing her eyes on that Person..

.............

Nivaan raised his both sleeves   and lifted the main guy holding his collar mercilessly....

"I'm nt going to spare you....!!!
......How dare you...!!!"
.........gritting his teeth and pulling him along vth him...., Nivaan ripped his collar and the man being a drug addict couldn't protect himself and just gave up..

" count ur breaths..., u Basterd....!!!"
........Nivaan grabbed his hair and started hitting his head to the car bonnet..., vth an evil and aggressive  look on his face...

Hearing the man's painful screams.., lathika adjusted her frames and  and went towards Nivaan to stop him...,!! As  he could possibly  kill the man if she didn't react soon...

.....................

"Nivaan sir...!!! Pls leave him...!!
.
.

.....what are you doing...???!!!"
...........lathika shouted from behind to make him come back to his senses...

Bt Nivaan was no more in a mood to hear any thing...!!  His pain over took his senses and his aggression had reached beyond his limits...

"I'm going to kill you....!!!"
..........the man's head had now lost it's form and  he is bleeding heavily....

Lathika was sweating..., seeing the view in front of her and  she just placed his hand on Nivaan's arm gesturing him to stop and stood beside him  looking deep in his red eyes...