Gena

My name is Vampirina Snow Salvatore But ever since my parents were killed I changed my name to Gena Secret. I am a Lycaon, a Lycaon is a hybrid of a werewolf and vampire. My parents were killed because they were breaking the law. I was taken in by a group of vampires and trained to hate and kill werewolves. I hated werewolves especially the Hunter pack they killed my parents. I may have werewolf blood in me but I would never ever consider myself one of those monsters. I was raised by Kyle and Victoria the King and Queen of the Draco clan. I loved them as they were my parents. They love me with all the heart. I am their only child and they are going to make me Queen when I turn sixteen i'm only seven now so I can understand. I look at the clock astonished it was twelve and Victoria didn't come to tuck me in. I heard a loud scream coming from downstairs my heart jumped. I saw Kyle barg in.

" Gena run as fast as you can and I will come and-" I saw a larger animal jump on Kyle as he said run Gena I love you Run. I jumped up from my bed to run jump out the window when I heard a loud tearing sound and turned around and I saw... I saw... Kyle headless. I stared into the eyes of the werewolf. I knew those eyes.... That was the same wolf that killed my parents and now my other parents. I was about to attack when I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist I felt cold and raged. I turned around to see my uncle Damon telling me to calm down and be quiet. I did as he said. He took me to his Clan. Damon is the king of his Clan, everyone adored him. Nine years later.

" Gena. It's time to wake up you're not spending your sixteenth birthday in bed." My uncle screamed standing in my doorway.

" Why not?!" I screamed back.

"Cause yes!" He yelled.

" That's not an answer." I said sitting up in my bed. Fluffing up my long midnight blue hair that I was born with.

" Yes it is. Now take a shower I have a surprise for you downstairs." He said shutting the door. Not leaving me a moment to answer I fell right back into my bed. " Gena get out of your bed and get into the shower!" He screamed from downstairs. I got up and sighed. I put my hair up into a big blue messy bun. I took a shower and put on a gray crop top that read London in big black sparkly letters, booty shorts and Black wedge sneakers. I let my wavy blue hair fall perfectly into the center of my back. I know that you think my hair is weird most people do but I was born on a blue moon and the energy from the blue moon turned my hair blue. I looked into the mirror at my small circular with my puppy dog brown eyes that was hidden by my cheek when I smiled. Which I didn't really do much after I saw my parents death. I Walked out of my room down the spiral staircase. I walked into the dining room to be greeted by many smiling faces. I saw as Gloria my best friend came running up to me arms open.

" Happy birthday." Everyone screamed when Gloria was safely in my arms.

" There's the birthday girl. Took you long enough I thought your bed devoured you. I was about to go upstairs to see if your ok." Damien my cousin smirked.

" Ok whatever Damien." I said.

" Ok time for cake." I saw a man with short black hair and green eyes come in the center of the room, Uncle Damon. He was short but I was about 5 2". He was about 5 5". He brought out a cake. Midnight blue on the outside with a delicate white rose in the center. Gloria and I lit the candles.

" On the count of three blow out your candle." I nodded in agreement taking a breath. " 1...2...3" I blew out my candles. Gloria grabbed the candle in the shape of the one and I grabbed the six candle and we sucked off the icing as usual. I was about to cut into my cake when I smelt a distinct smell.... Werewolves.

" Wolves." I breathed. I heard a crashing noise and I heard Damien scream. There was a gray wolf on his back. I pushed Gloria into a corner to hide her. I ran over to Damien and through the wolf off.

" Thanks cuz." He panted.

" No probs." I shrugged. I heard a high pitch scream, it was Gloria.

" No!!!" I growled. I never heard myself growl before. The wolves looked at me astonished. "Back away from her." I commanded. Gloria ran to me.

" Run Gloria take her away. Now!" Uncle Damon screamed. " Keep her safe." Was that last word I heard come out of his mouth before he was torn apart. I let out a blood curdling scream that frightened everyone including myself. Gloria pulled me out of the doorway. I couldn't breath. Gloria and I ran into the forest hoping that no wolf had followed us we were wrong. There were two wolves following us. We decided to run in opposite directions and meet up at our tree house. The wolf that pursued me was big and white. I guess the black one followed Gloria. The wolf was catching up to me. I had to speed up but my body wouldn't allow it. The wolf in a matter of seconds had me pinned to the ground. I was struggled to get from under his grip.

" Get off of me wolf."

"Please calm down, love." He growl. Did he just call me love. What?! I can't think about that. I pushed him off and ran in the direction of Gloria and I heard her scream that was enough to make me use all of my speed tapping into my wolf side I accelerated at a fast pace. I lost the white wolf. Not for long he held onto my scent. I hissed under my breath I saw the wolf on top of her growling I pushed him off of her. I helped her up and we split up again because wolves together are stronger. We wanted to weaken them. I turned around to notice the white wolf was still following me. He leapt in front of me and then pinned me to the ground. You have got to be kidding me again . Really Gena. Ugh.

" Stop running from me I won't hurt you darling." What? Why isn't he calling me bloodsucker or vampire or even demon. I started to struggle. "Stop struggling." I looked up into his gray eyes and caught my breath. They were breathtaking. I put my hand into his fur and started to brushed his fur lightly. He nuzzled into me. I felt safe there with him. Then I realized what was going on and started to struggle again.