Will she make it?

Heya I just wanted to tell you I found some music and its like remixes of napstablook theme (well some of them) and o wanted to make them as Violet theme song and I'm sorry if the Violet thingy is annoying seeing this is a x reader story and if you wanted to hear the music I like just tell me anyway let me shut up and continue the story.

Sans POV

"We need to take her to the lab" said napstablook "GAHHH!!!" I shot up from my sleep with my eye glowing "great another dream" I whispered to myself "s-sans are you alright?" Said papy opening my door "oh hey paps and yeah I'm good" "n-no your not your eye is glowing again please tell me sans" and paps walked and sat on my bed I just sighed "ok so I was just working as usual"

~ Time Skip ~

"And napstablook told me 'we need to take her to the lab' and I woke up" and I started to cry "sans you didn't tell me about mettaton what happen to him" I didnt tell him about mettaton because they are such great friends "n-no I don't want to tell you you'll cry" "sans its ok just tell me" "ok your gonna be 'picking my bone' until I say it" "sans! But I'll let you have it this time" "heh ok so when ch-that little girl was throwing that black magic stuf-" "wasn't it called hate" "yeah paps your right anyway she was throwing that to Violet and and.." "And?" I started to cry "she got mettaton and napstablook and when me and Violet was fighting she also got Violet then napstablook just screamed her name and then mettaton said to napstablook to take his soul and he did and mettaton turned into dust and-" I was cut off by papyrus hugging me and crying a bit "sans you can stop now" DING DONG! "Huh who can be here at this time?" I wondered "I'll be back paps" "o-ok sans" I walked down my eye glowing a bit then I open the door and got hold of them with my magic "GAHH SANS IT ME VIOLET!!" Shouted Violet "Violet?! I'm so sorry it's just th-" "sans I know I just nee to ask you something and you might have it to" "Violet what are you saying?" "I can see the other timelines too I think I don't know I saw mettaton and papyrus and you too die right in front of my eyes" she started to cry "and blooky in my arms but I got kil-" "Violet I know it's hard but how did you?" "I don't know but your the only person I told should...should I ask frisk?" "No no no don't tell her just I don't know we have to ask Alphys" "ok can I stay here for the night? Dr Alphys would have probably locked the lab" "yeah sure I had a another dream so papyrus is awake" "ok" I walked in with Violet "Sans are- oh Violet hi" said papyrus coldly "heya papyrus" She said confused "sans why is she here" "well she's here to stay the night" "oh did mettaton and her have a fight?" said papyrus meanly "papyrus what's wrong" I asked  "NOTHING IS WRONG IM FINE IM GOING TO BED!!!" Shouted Papyrus and he stormed off "sans what's wrong with him?" She ask and I think I know why he was angry "umm I do not know I'll ask him you can sleep on the couch if that's ok" "yeah yeah that's fine have a good sleep" "you too" an I ran up stairs to see papyrus in his room "hey papyrus you ok?" "Sans I'm so sorry what just happened"

Heya I kinda didn't know what to do in this one so here you go? I don't know anyway STAY AWESOME GUYS AND STAY GREEN!!

-Rhiisgreen 💚

That New Robot Girl?! (Napstablook X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara