June 15

June 15, 2013;

I haven't had a lot of time to write in  the last couple of days because i have been busy and bouncing around place to place. I spend most nights at the hospital and some at Shelly's house and now I am back to staying at Gibb's house. Mom has had many surgery's these past couple of days and doctors still aren't hopeful that she will make it which makes me really upset. Mom is the only relative I have left. What will happen to me if she dies? I can live without her! I love her and she cant die i need her! Gibbs is upset too but he doesn't really show it. He is a great person to talk to though because he never says much he just lets you vent to him. Its kinda nice to have someone to talk to right now. James is being really nice to me but I think its because he feels bad for me. Gibbs has become like a friend to me. I hope that mom pulls through and they get married because he's really a nice guy and mom would be lucky to marry him. I also learned that he has had 4 ex-wives though so maybe not! The school has decided that i don't have to write the final exams because I have good enough grades and "it would add unnecessary stress to an already stressful situation". Gibbs just came in and said we are needed at the hospital, I hope mom is awake now!

-Jessi