Letting the secret out

Chapter 1 -- Letting the secret out

My name is Avelon, and i have a daughter, her name is Lacy. Little does she know that her dad is one of the worlds famous boy bands... One Direction. She doesnt know, and neither does he...

I planned on telling him once he was off the X-factor but he made it big and i didnt think he would want to handle a baby all at the same time. His parents and sisters know, i just cant bring up the nerve to to tell him.

But i plan on doing it soon...

I go up stairs to check on Lacy and there she is sitting on her playroom floor playing with her barbies.

"Hi mummy"

"Hey sweetie, what'cha doing?"

"playing barbies, do you want to play with me?"

"i'd be honored"

***

After we got done playing barbies we got into our pajamas. since it was friday we had to wear footie pajamas. Lacy and i decided to watch Toy Story before bed, so we were snuggled up in the chair.

I looked down at Lacy sleeping in my lap as the credits rolled down. I shut if the telly and carried her to her bedroom. We still have to re-paint it we havent painted it since she was a baby and now she's four.

I make my way to the living room and text one of Liams sisters.

*Hey nicola, i have a favor to ask of you.*

*sure, what do you need*

*i was wondering if i could have Liams mobile number??*

*Of course love! its 555-3957*

*thank you so much!*

*no problem, if you dont mind me asking, what did you want to talk to him about?*

*i want him to finally know about lace, i cant take keeping it from him any longer, he dosent deserve it*

*okay, well let me know how things tunr out!*

*okay, bye nicola!*

As i dial the number i begin to feel nervous, what if he doesnt remember me, or what if he dosent want to even hear my voice ever again!

"Hello?"

"Hi Liam"

"May i ask who this is?"

"Its Avelon"

"Oh i havent talk to you in what feels like forever..."

"Yeah, well i have to tell you a pretty big secret i've been keeping from you, and i was wondering if we could meet up?''

"Way to get me nervous, but um yeah does... noon at central park tomorrow sound okay?"

"Yeah, perfect"

"Okay i will see you later then"

"Bye..."

That worked alot better than i thought it would.

***

Lacy and I are on our way to central park to meet Liam.

We get out of the car and i already see Liam sitting on a park bench and i think he is talking to himself. i grab a blanket out of the trunk so we can sit on it.

Lacy and I walk over to him and he looks at me with a shocked expression. We walk over to an empty spot in the park and lay the blanket down. Liam, Lacy, and I all take a seat.

"Its been a while Avelon"

"yeah it really has, four years dosent even sound short."

"no, but who is this cute little girl?"

Lacy blushes and holds my hand.

"This is Lacy she is my daughter."

"oh... how old is she?"

He seems sad that i have a kid, but if only he knew.

"Lacy, do you want to tell him how old you are?"

Lacy raises four finger up, and liam and i chuckle.

"she is beautiful, she looks just like her mum..."

''Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"I dont know exactly how to say this but... she's yours"

"seriously? how come you never told me Avelon?! That isnt something you shouldve hidden from me!"

"I know and i'm sorry i didnt want you put under too much stress you were just leaving for X-factor and i didnt know what to do..."

Tears brim my eyes because i was scared that he wouldnt like it, that he wouldnt be happy, or that he would want nothing to do with me... or Lacy.

"Avelon... I'm sorry for yelling, i'm happy i really am, im just mad you didnt tell me sooner because i really do want to be apart of her life... and yours..."

Liam has tears in his eyes and i dont think its because hes sad but maybe its because he's happy. Lacy crawls over by Liam and gives him a hug.

"Dont cry mr.Liam"

i smile and so does he.

"Listen, me and my mum and sisters are all having thanksgiving dinner at my house why dont you come?"

"are you sure, i dont want you to do anything you dont want to do?"

"i've never been more sure before in my life"

i smile as we stand up. i give Liam a big hug and cry into his chest as he rubs my back and Lacy hugs our legs considering her height.

Liam releases me and we both smile and go to our cars. I strap Lacy in and get in the drivers seat and sit there for a minute and think back on mine and Liams past relationship and the past 4 years and what just recently happened.

 *****

(a/n) 

FOLLOW ME ON MY PERSONAL TWITTER @zebralkf

OR AT THE TWITTER FOR THIS STORY @AvelonSKraemer