Halos and Horns (Bonus Chapie :3)

Start from the beginning

"Why must you use that face against me, angel?" He shakily says.

"Remember my dear. All is fair in love and war." I wink. "So can you please, pretty please~ try to be more serious, my king~?" I sweetly say, placing a hand on his chest. "For me~?"

"Th-this!" He points accusingly down at me. "This is unfair! You can't do this to me! This shouldn't be allowed! How am I suppose to say no to you when you pull that trick on me?! No! I will not stand for this!" He complains.

"I can't help but be adorable." I smirked.

"I... can't argue with that." He sighed in defeat.

"Yay!" I tip toed and gave him a quick peck on his cheekbone. "Thank you!"

"You are evil sometimes, angel." He hugs me closer.

"But you love me anyway." I smile confidently.

"Its pretty hard not to love ya." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Alright. Now go and fetch our daughter." I order as we pull away. "I'm going to get dressed."

"Yes my queen." He rolls his eye sockets before giving me one last quick kiss, then teleporting away.

·~·~·~·~·~

"Young lady! You get back here!"

"Can't catch me mama!"

Pristina giggled as she speedily flew away from me and Sans while we were right on her tail. Sans then quickly teleports right in front of her and wraps his arms around her.

"Gotcha!"

She then teleports out of his grasp and sticks her tongue out.

"I don't gotcha."

"Nice try papa. But remember I have magic too!" She taunts before she flew away.

Once I was beside Sans, I was panting. "Why d-did our child have to i-inherit y-your magic..?"

We continued to chase our daughter around the entire castle for a while. I wish I could say I was joking when I say we chased her around the entire castle, but I wasn't. Eventually I was so out of breath that I stopped flying completely and landed on the ground, catching my breath. Sans notices and stops flying after Pristina. Instead he flies down towards me, landing right beside me.

"Are ya alright, angel?" He asks, wrapping a wing around me.

"Just k-kinda... out of breath..." I breath out. "How does s-s-she still h-have so much energy..?"

Sans looks down at me before turning towards the fleeing child and surrounds her with a blue hue as his left eye socket was glowing a cyan blue, halting her flight. She begins to levitate towards us, making the little girl cross her arms and groan.

"Papa that's no fair! My magic isn't strong like yours!" She protests, landing on Sans' lap.

"Sorry kiddo, but mama's bone tired. Lets give her a break. The chase was fun while it lasted." Sans replies as he ruffles her hair.

"Wait... YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT THE WHOLE TIME?!" I exclaimed.

"Ya."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT?!"

"Where's the fun in chasing if its that easy?"

"But- you- she- I... I..!"

I took deep breaths, preventing myself from screaming and trying to compose myself. Deep breaths Frisk. Deep breaths. The two seemed to notice my stressed looking expression as they began to look guilty. Pristina moves from Sans's lap over to mine and hugs me, her wings slumped down and her yellow halo's glow dimmed.