Pierce The Veil #4(PART ONE)

You Tell Them You're Pregnant(PART ONE)

182Bandlover101

Vic: At first, you thought that the nausea and fatigue was just a virus that had been passing around the area.

Well, that was until you realized your period was supposed to come three weeks prior.

You were on the verge of tears as you waited for the stupid stick you had peed on to show the results telling you whether or not you were carrying your boyfriend's child or not.

How could I let this happen to Vic and I? We were always so careful....

He's gonna leave me, isn't he?

What am I going to do if I have to raise a child on my own? I'm barely 20 years old.....

These thoughts circulated around your mind until they were interrupted by a small beeping noise, signifying that the pregnancy test was done leaving you in terrible suspense.

You lifted your head up, quickly grabbing the white and pink stick that held your future.

You gasped as you saw the little pink plus sign.

You were pregnant with Vic Fuentes' child.

You were going to be a mother.

Mike: You and your boyfriend Mike were young and oblivious. Yet that didn't make you any less exited about being a mother.

Sure, you were only 21, but you had always wanted kids.

If Mike, your boyfriend, didn't want to stay with you because you were 6 weeks pregnant, then screw him. You weren't going to let that ruin the experience of motherhood regardless of how much it would hurt.

You didn't think that would happen, though. Mike was always great around kids.

You started to feel a bit nervous as you went to the store to buy a small onesie that you were going to show to Mike. That's how you were planning on breaking the news.

You ended up buying a white and gray striped onsie with the words 'I Love My Daddy' in black cursive writing. It was perfect. Before you checked out, you grabbed a present box and some colorful tissue that you were going to put the onesie in.

As you checked out, the lady that was bagging your things gave you a knowing smile. You smiled back and walked to your car, bags in hand.

After a quick drive to yours and Mike's house, you waited patiently for him to come home from the studio. The onsie had been wrapped up and put into the box, waiting to be opened.

You were ready.

Jaime: You were a nervous wreck. You had just recently found out that you were pregnant with your boyfriend, Jaime's baby.

You were at one of Pierce The Veil's shows. Vic, Mike, and Tony knew that you were here and knew your intentions, yet poor old Jaime did not.

You made a huge poster with the words 'YOU'RE A FATHER, JAIME!" in big, bold letters. Jaime would get confused, then he would see your face. If he still didn't get it, which was probably gonna happen, the rest of the band would try and tell him.

So, as they end Bulls In The Bronx, you raise up your sign.

Tony: (Tony's POV)
When I came home from the studio, I was planning on simply greeting my beautiful girlfriend of five years, Y/N.

Those plans were canceled as I heard her talking into the phone in our kitchen. I sat down in our living room, playing on my phone until I heard a certain phrase escape Y/N's mouth.

"I'm sorry, you must have made a mistake. Maybe you mixed up my results with someone else's, I know that I don't have-" it sounded like she was cut off

What kind of results? What doesn't she have?

She's obviously talking to some sort of doctor. What if she's terminally ill? What if she doesn't have much longer to live?

My thoughts are cut off by Y/N walking into the living room, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

A/N: GUYS THIS BOOK HAS OVER 1K READS I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU GUYS! I'll try to have part two of this chapter up today. Thank you so very much for reeaaadddiiiinnnggggg