Spooky Time (fluff)

"SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE!" 

Sherlock for the first time in days had decided he should go to sleep.

Oh but boy did he choose the wrong day. Sherlock had gone to sleep on September 30th. And it was now October 1st.

Your body was ready for the thrills and chills of October. Sherlock on the other hand was not.

"SHREAKING SKULLS WILL SHOCK YOUR SOUL, SEAL YOUR DOOM TONIGHT!"

You had been playing and singing along to the song Spooky Scary Skeletons since you had woken up that morning. You were so pumped for Halloween that you had changed your Twitter profile to be spooky a day early.

"Y/n would you kindly shut up PLEASE" said a drowsy Sherlock coming into the kitchen. You were currently making your morning tea. "How about NO!" You said playfully.

Last year you and Sherlock had gone to a costume party for Halloween. This year you had no idea what you were going to do. But you would be damned if Sherlock was going to ruin it for you.

Sherlock groaned and flopped down onto the couch. 

After you had finished making your tea you plopped down next to him.

"So," you asked "What are you going to be for Halloween Sherl?"

"How about I don't dress as anything because I don't care." He responded. "Well," you said "You are scary enough as it is."

Sherlock just scoffed. You giggled to yourself.

"Well I'm planning on being _____________ and I need someone to go with." You said. "Come on Sherl, we can be a duo!"

Sherlock just sat there silently.

"Well," you said smirking "If you don't want to join me, I guess I'll just have to ask John."

Sherlock's eyes widened. You knew how jealous it made him when you chose John over him.

You laughed to yourself. "Don't worry Sherl, you still have the rest of October to think about it. It's only the first after all." 

And with that you went off to your room. Smiling silently to yourself you knew you had won.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all

It me 

Your meme mum

Hope you enjoyed this little quick one shot!

It's the first of October so I though I should write a little something

As always check out my YouTube channel ThatOneObsessedFangirl

Love y'all!

-Kay