On the Train to Hogwarts (fluff)

"SHERLOCK!" you called. You were currently laying on the couch of 221b Baker Street scrolling through tumblr. "YES Y/N!" You heard Sherlock call. "DO YOU WANT TO WATCH HARRY POTTER WITH ME?" You called back. Scrolling through tumblr all morning made you feel incredibly lazy, and there's nothing better to do when you're lazy than watch Harry Potter. Watching those movies always gave you a sense of being at home and memories of your childhood. The movies were always just so enjoyable. "Y/N I'M ON A CASE!" Sherlock called. "BUT HARRY!" You called back. 

Sherlock came in and sat on the couch next to you. "Fine," he said "I've practically solved the case anyway. Simple murder, cheating wife. The usual." "Yay!" you said, setting your computer down and giving Sherlock a big hug. "Thank you!" "Y/n," Sherlock said, "What did we say about too much physical contact for one day?" "Whoops, sorry," you said, blushing and pulling away.

You carefully stood up and walked over to a stack of DVD's. "Which Harry Potter would you like to watch Sherl?" You asked. "What's the one with the time travel and the werewolves? Its got the rat person and the cloaked people in it?" Sherlock responded. "That's the third one," you said "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban." "Yes, that one." he said. You smiled and took the DVD off the pile. You switched on the TV, placed the DVD in the player, grabbed a blanket and laid back down. 

A little ways into the movie you turned to face Sherlock. "I'm glad you picked this one," you said "It's one of my favorites." "Really?" he said "I thought you said you liked the one with the guy that played the Doctor the best?" "David Tennant?" you said "Yeah, that's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. David Tennant was Barty Crouch Junior. But no, that's not my favorite. I do like it a lot, but I like so many of them. I guess they're all my favorites. Oh but..." "Shhh," Sherlock quieted you "We're watching a movie. You giggled but didn't say anything else.

As you continued to watch every once and a while you would glance over at Sherlock, and every time you did his eyes seemed to be glued to the screen. It was nice to see him enjoying himself, after all he'd been doing nothing but working on cases lately. The two of you hadn't really gotten to spend time together. This was nice.

You carefully laid your head on his shoulder. He didn't move or say anything. The two of you just sat their together enjoying the movie. It was one of the best times you had had in a while. 

"Y/n," Sherlock said, "Mhhmm?" you said. "I love you." Sherlock said. And you kissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell I've been watching Harry Potter today?

-Kay