When the doctor met the sociopath who was high functioning Part 2

Sorry guys I know this is late I just felt really lazy today.

I did draw that picture of Phil though.

Anyway here is I O U a one shot #3 (continuation of yesterday's)

--------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You stood silently for a second trying not to Fangirl all over the place

Okay Y/N just stay calm, I mean it's not like you are standing in front of THE FREAKING SHERLOCK HOLMES! OH MY GOD OHMYGOD OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

There were no words for what you were feeling right now so you just stood there Fangirling and ASDFGHJKLing all over the place.

"OH MY GOD!" You squealed at the top of your lungs. You then ran up to Sherlock "OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE FREAKING SHERLOCK HOLMES! OH MY GOD THE FEELS I AM HAVING RIGHT NOW! OH MY GLOW CLOUD! OH MY CASTIEL! OH MY P-"

"Y/n" you heard the Doctor say from behind you. While you were having your 'scene' the Doctor had come out of the TARDIS. "I think it's time to calm down now." He said.

"BUT!" You tried to say "No buts" the doctor interrupted. You sighed and the Doctor stepped in front of you. "Hello," he said "I'm the doctor, and this is my Fangirlish companion Y/n" he said gesturing to you. " We travel throughout time and space in this box here called the TARDIS, but I'm sure you already new that since you frequently dig through your brothers files on the supernatural." Sherlock just smirked. "Nice to meet you Doctor" he said "And Y/n" he bent down and kissed your hand.

Oh My God, OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!
Sherlock stop being so sexy.
You're going to make me explode.

You instantly started blushing at his kind gesture

JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BABIES YOU BEAUTIFUL SOCIOPATH! I WANT YOU TO LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You heard the doctor chuckle, "I'd love to take your babies but maybe you should wait until we've gotten to know each other a bit better." Sherlock said smirking "Shit," you said "I really need to stop thinking out loud"

"Anyway" said Sherlock "John and I were just about to go to a crime scene, weren't we John." John away from examining the TARDIS "Wait we were what?" He said.

Suddenly Sherlock's phone started ringing. Of course his ringtone was himself playing the violin.

"Hello Lestrade" he said into the phone. There were a few short seconds of silence before he spoke again, "Yes of course we were just on our way and, would you mind if we brought some company?"

(Time skip brought to you by the OTP Post office; It doesn't even have to fit to ship)

(TO THE CRIME SCENE, ALLONS-Y!)

Still Y/n's POV

Sherlock, John, the Doctor and I stepped out of the cab after John had paid the cabbie. The TARDIS would have been too obvious just appearing in the middle of a crime scene.

The 4 of you walked on to the scene. It had taken place in the middle of an old 50's style diner. There were two victims, one a young girl around the age of 12 with her eyes looking like they had been burned off of her face and the second stabbed to death in the heart with a silver blade, two hand drawn charcoal wings on the ground starting from under his back.

Sherlock lead all of you over to see Lestrade. "Hello Lestrade" he said, then turning to face you and the doctor. "Y/n, Lestrade, Lestrade, Y/n. The Doctor, Lestrade, Lestrade, The Doctor." The 3 of you shook hand with one another as Sherlock introduced you all. "Now then" said Sherlock "On to the bodies, show the way Lestrade." "Allons-y!" Said the Doctor (of course)
And Lestrade led you all in.

"We've got a weird one here" said Lestrade as he gestured to the scene. Almost everything in the diner looked broken as it it had been blown away by some blast.

You quickly rushed over to the first body with the eyes melted out. There were clear burn marks surrounding and inside the eye socket. You had a theory but you needed to see the other body to test it.

As you were examining the second body Sherlock was examining the first as the Doctor used his sonic screwdriver on the eye sockets trying to pick up and strange signals. "What is that?" You heard Sherlock ask "Sonic screwdriver" said the doctor still examining the eye sockets with it. Sherlock stood confused for a moment but then turned back to the body.

The second body was exactly as you expected it to be, fitting your theory perfectly."I've got it!" You said all eyes turning to you. "We've got a copycat killer." you said.

No one seemed to get it.

"The murders!" You said

Still no response but confused faces

"God," you said "Would it kill any of you to watch the telly for once. The murders are references, copies of murders from Supernatural! See the Angels can burn out people's eyes with their cool angel mojo and can only be killed when stabbed with an angel blade! Then when they die their wings burn leaving an imprint of them on the ground! See it's a copycat killer!"

Everyone seemed to finally get it.

"Now that's more like it Y/n!" The doctor said ruffling your hair. He was pushed away though by Sherlock who grabbed you by the waist. "Genius!" He said kissing your forehead "Y/n you are amazing!" He said then kissing your cheek, "Simply marvelous!" He kissed your other cheek "You are-"

You cut him off by planting a kiss on his soft lips. The two of you kissed passionately your lips moving in sync as John, the Doctor and Lestrade stood back in puzzlement.

It's safe to say that day wasn't the last you saw of Sherlock Holmes.

------------------------------------------

It's the curvy, sexy end page text.

Make sure to vote and leave and leave a comment to win an invisible pug

Also follow me if you feel like I'm worth it

Until tomorrow my sporks