"This is the girl Bieber's been chasing after for 2 years?"

"I guess so, boss," says Tyler.

"Hmm," the man grunts as he studies me. "Has she eaten?"

"Nope."

"Take her to the dining room. Justin wants to see her later on, and he wants her to look 'gorgeous', " says the man while mimicking Justin's voice.

Tyler grabs my arm and takes me down a spiraling flight of stairs. The house looks HUGE. It has white pillars with gold trimming, and marble tiles. Gorgeous, indeed. He leads me to a big table with a huge buffet. It has waffles, pancakes, fruit, milk and orange juice, muffins, yogurt, and more. I sit down on the farthest seat of the table. I serve myself 2 blueberry muffins, 3 Belgian waffles, strawberry yogurt, and a glass of milk. I start eating fast. I am hungry. Once I finish, I sit there and look outside. There is a big garden with a towering palm tree, and a row of delicate, cherry blossom trees. So beautiful. And for a moment, I feel at peace.

"Let you of me, you bastard!" I hear Itzel's voice echo through the dining room. She is in the same getup as last night (I am too) and is trying to break free from a bodyguard's grip. Her hand keeps brushing against the gun holster. The bodyguard is handsome. His dark hair brings out his blue eyes, making him look mysterious.

 His dark hair brings out his blue eyes, making him look mysterious

I blushed bright red at the presence of him. He let go of Itzel. She saw me and ran in my direction. She gave me a big hug. "I have been worrying about you," she sobbed. I caressed her hair and made her face me. "It's OK. We have each other." She nodded and took a seat next to me. The bodyguard stood next to us.

"Can you go somewhere else?" said Itzel.

"No. I have strict orders to shadow you at all times."

"Suck-up."

"It's called my job, miss. And it also includes the right to kill whoever bothers me. So I suggest you start being polite," he spits.

I try to not laugh at his comeback. Itzel shoots me a glare.

"Well, you don't scare me," said Itzel while eating some grapes.

"But I intimidate you, don't I?" He said with a smirk.

"No." Itzel said in an overconfident voice. She eats more grapes.

"Well then," he responds.

"What's your name, Suck-up?" asks Itzel.

"Zac." He looks at the garden.

"I prefer Suck-up."

"Well, I prefer Zac. It's my name, and I get to be called however I want."

"Ok. You're still Suck-up to me."

"Watch yourself, girl." He turns and faces her.

"What're you gonna do? Kill me?" Wrong question. He pulls out a gun, and points it at her head.