Chapter 8

(Lucy's P.O.V.)

I look at the girl with long blonde hair and she just smiles at me.

"Lucy I need to talk to you." Mavis says and I look away.

"With What? You finally want to talk to me again." I sigh.

"You know its not like that." Mavis says and looks at the ground.

I turn and look at her, "You haven't even bothered to call me since you've left. Instead, you went with Zeref and learned more magic." I cross my arms.

"I was going to come back once you joined Fairy Tail." She sighs and looks back at me.

"I'm glad you are okay." I smile at her.

She smiles back then hugs me, I freeze in confusion but decide to hug her back.

"So are you two okay now?" Zeref asks.

We both turn and look at him, I nod my head yes.

-About 3 years later-

Its been 3 years since I've been in Fairy Tail and so much has changed, Mavis joined the guild so did Zeref they also go married. Today is my birthday and I'm turning 21 but I haven't even told anyone that today is my birthday.

"Lucy!" Someone calls, I turn my.head and see Juvia running toward me.

"What is it Juvia?" I ask her and she's panting when she reaches me.

"E-erza.. She's p-pregnant." Juvia says as shes trying to catch her.breath.

"What?! Where is she?!" I start looking around and panicking.

"Talking to Natsu about it." Juvia smiles.

I nod my head and run into the guilds infirmary.

"Erza!" I yell as I sling the door open.

Her and Natsu look at me.

"How come you didn't tell me?!" I say as I walk over to them.

"Lucy I've been pregnant for 4 weeks now. I wasn't even planning on telling anyone." Erza sighs.

"You could have told me, I wouldn't have judge or anything." I say.

"Lucy that's not what Erza is saying, Her and Jellal are also engaged. They are going to still come to the guild but until Erza has Rin she isn't going on any jobs." Natsu says, His look at me sends a chill down my spine and it honestly scares me.

"Okay.. I'll go now." I sigh and walk out the room.

I walk out the guild hall and start heading toward my house.

"Lucy, I need to talk with you." Someone says, it sounded like Gray but I wasn't sure.

I looked at the person and it was Gray.

"What?" I ask him.

"I want to propose to Juvia but I dont think she'll say yes." Gray sighs.

I start laughing, "Of course she will say yes! She loves you like crazy Gray." I smile.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Positive." I say smiling still.

"Are you heading home?" Gray asks and tilts his head.

"Yes, I'm not in the mood to be at the Guild right now." I sigh.

"Want me to walk with you home?" He asks me.

"That would be nice." I say and start walking to my house, He follows.

Me and Gray are best friends, We have been ever since the Christmas Party.

"So how are you and Natsu?" He puts his hands in his pockets.

"Were okay. We haven't talked much lately." I sigh and look over at Gray.

"He told me that he had a question to ask you but he didn't tell me what." Gray looks back at me and I tilt my head.

"Oh! Dont we have that party tonight at Juvia's house?" I ask Gray.

"Yeah I forgot about it!" Gray looks at the giant clock in the center of town.

"Its almost time for it, you should go home and get ready." I say as we walk up to my house.

"Yeah your right." Gray says.

I smile at him and he gives me a hug and I hug him back, "I hope everything works out with you and Natsu." He says.

"It will." I say and let go, he waves bye and I walk in my house and get ready for the party.

I walk out of my house and I see Natsu standing a few feet from the door.

"Hey Babe." He grins at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as I walk toward him.

Natsu gives me a quick peck on my lips and I smile.

"I have a question to ask you." He smiles at me.

"I'm listing." I say.

Natsu gets down on one knee and I start to blush hard.

"What's this?" Natsu picks something up off the ground and I look at it.

Its a diamond ring with a note that says 'Will you Marry me? -Natsu'. I start smiling and Natsu stands up.

"Did you even have to ask?" I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

"Lucy, why are you crying? Did something happen?" Natsu asks.

"Geez your such an idiot." I say still smiling and I wipe the tears away.

"That's not nice." Natsu pouts in a playful way.

I smile and pull him into a deep kiss.

Natsu kisses back, later pulling away. "So that's a yes?" He asks.

"Of course it is." I say and put the ring on my finger.

-A month later-

'We had the wedding and partied all night long, Erza is having a boy, Gray and Juvia are engaged, and everyone else is really happy.

I would say that My first love was a Pirate but, He's a Dragon Slayer. I hope everything is turning out well for you mom.
-Lucy'

I put the letter in the envelope and sit it on my desk, ready to go in the mailbox.

"Lucy! Are you ready to go?" Juvia asks me and everyone is standing behind her.

"Yeah but, where's Natsu?" I ask looking around.

"Boo!" Natsu yells from behind me.

"Natsu! That wasn't funny!" I pout.

Natsu kisses me and I kiss back.

"Now let's go on that job." Natsu says smiling.

I nod my head, everyone walks out the door. I grab my Celestial Keys off my desk and then walk toward the door and shut it.

Natsu runs back up the stairs, "Lucy come on!" He says.

Natsu takes my hand and pulls me into another kiss.

I kiss back and a few minutes later he pulls away, "I love you Lucy." Natsu smiles.

"I love you too Natsu." I smile back and we catch up with the others.

------

Author's Note:
Well that's the end of this story and its so corny. I had no inspiration but I really need to start my other story before I lose those ideas. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this whole story c:
Joking. Chapter 9 is posted :3