Not So Welcomed Home

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry again." he told her as he sat her bags on the bed. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the forehead. "I'll be back in the morning to check on you."

Knowledge returned to his mothers house where she was still waiting with the strippers. He smiled big and sat back to watch while the girls danced and performed in front of them all. This is what Knowledge missed. All the women that flocked to him wherever he went in LA. He was a big deal from a early age, his father made sure of that. Though he often thought about Stacy, he intended to enjoy himself tonight. When the party was over he welcomed the strippers into his room for his own private party that would prove to last the rest of the night.

Once Kai was gone Stacy felt lonely. She knew LA was definitely not a quiet city. There had to be something fun for a girl like her to get into. She took out her phone and searched some local clubs and found one that looked dope. Ladies were free before 11 so she quickly showered, put on one of her freakum dresses and mapped out the easiest way to get to Jazzy's Hookah.

Getting into the club was a breeze and Stacy was glad she chose this spot. She stood in the corner and looked around first when a random guy approaches her.

"Hey baby, wanna come home with me and let me fuck all that pretty body of yours?"

Appalled, Stacy wasn't going to let this ugly ass random man disrespect her even if this was a foreign city.

"The way your standing, it looks like you've had enough fucking. What's the matter, you realized you were dancing with a tranny,"
The guy looked back at the woman he was dancing with and saw her adjusting her crotch.    "And now you wanna feel like a man by saying some stupid shit. Fuck off! Its not my fault his dick is bigger than yours and you're perfectly fine with taking it in the ass."

Stacy flipped her hair back smacking him in the face with it as she walked away. She noticed the guy was beginning to follow her until another random girl stepped in between them.

"Don't even try it Ricky. You already know what'll happen if you cross me." said the girl.

The guy hesitantly walked away and the girl turned around the face Stacy.

"Thank you so much," said Stacy. "My names Stacy and you?"

"Raven, and don't mention it. I'm happy to help any girl stay away from that creep. Its a mystery why he hasn't ended up dead yet. He's been harassing women around here for years. But anyway, you new around here?"

"Yup, just came today actually. Only been here for a few hours."

"Well you're in the right place. I mean if you're into clubs with a nice cool chill vibe, a dance floor and great drinks."

"Exactly what I was looking for."

"Then follow me Ms.Stacy."

Raven lead Stacy over to her table where her best friend James was waiting for her. When she came back with Stacy, he couldn't take his eyes off her for a moment.

"James this is Stacy. I just saved her from Ricky." Raven sighed.

"Well its a good thing you got to her in time." said James. "Wanna dance?"

"Who, me?" said Stacy.

"Yes, you."

Stacy hesitated.

"We don't have to if that's not you. We can stay here and chill, order some drinks and enjoy each other's company."

Stacy nodded. While Raven got extremely drunk on the dance floor, Stacy enjoyed her conversation with James. He was handsome for sure, smart and kind. "If only he had some tattoos and a full beard" she thought.