Jungkook has to move into the dorm? That means he's going to live right next to me!

"You'll start packing your things tomorrow," Bang SiHyuk CEO said.

"I understand!"

~~

Today is the day, Jungkook is moving into the dorm.

Jonghyun and Youngjae left BigHit Entertainment. Youngjae moved to JYP Entertainment. Jonghyun, I think, gave up on becoming an idol and went back to his hometown Daegu. Of course everyone was a little sad but you couldn't blame them. I bet they were disappointed, knowing that they're still a little bit behind of the others.

Seokjin showed the dorm to me since I haven't really seen it. The dorm is quite small for 7 people but I can't blame Bang SiHyuk CEO. Big Hit Entertainment isn't really rich.

"...and that's Jungkook's and Namjoon's room," Seokjin explained. He took a glance at his phone. "Jungkook is coming in a minute."

Seconds later, the door bell rang.

Seokjin and I went down the stairs and I opened the door and Jungkook was standing in front of me. He greeted everyone.

We were bringing the boxes with Jungkook's things in it to the dorm. He's going to share a room with Namjoon. Jiyoon also came after a few minutes to help since Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin were out buying stuff.

"Where should I put these boxes?," I asked Seokjin.

"To Jungkook's room," he instructed. "Are you sure you can carry them? You have to walk up the stairs, you know."

"Of course. The boxes are light anyways."

That's what I said but the boxes were really heavy to be honest.

I walked up the stairs since Jungkook's room was on the second story. I was walking very slowly since I didn't want to risk Jungkook's things to break just because I was not careful enough.

Someone reached the box from behind. "I'll help you. How can someone let a girl like you carry a box all by herself?, he asked in disbelief.

"It's okay. I'm almost there anyway, Taehyung," I tried to convince him but he insisted in carrying the box to Jungkook's room so I just let him.

We entered the room and Taehyung put the boxes down.

We were alone in the room. Of course it wasn't anything special for Taehyung but it was something different for me.

"Soo...how is your relationship going?," I asked him because it was rather quiet here and I wanted to break the silence.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know. In the beginning it was...better than it is now."

"What do you mean?" Isn't it going well? I thought they were all lovey-dovey.

"She's different," he said. "She acts kind of... strange."

Jiyoon is different? I didn't realize anything like that. Maybe I should talk to her...

"And your relationship?," Taehyung suddenly asked. My what? I just looked at him confused. "Do you...like Jungkook?"

Jungkook?
Do I like Jungkook?

He's being weird recently...

I wanted to answer Taehyung but someone came into the room. It was Jiyoon. She carried two boxes by herself and put them down beside the other ones Taehyung was carrying for me.

"Hey, Jiyoon," Taehyung greeted her. Jiyoon looked at him and her gaze wandered to me. She stood there for a while and then, she just went out of the room.

What has just happen?

"See. She is being weird."

I nodded. I realized it too. What is up with Jiyoon?

"Did you do anything to her?," I asked. Taehyung shook his head. "Sure?" He nodded.

Well, that's really weird...
I'll have to ask her what happened.

She seemed fine though...

A/N: Sorry, for not updating for so long. I just wasn't satisfied with this (and the next) chapter...