"Of course sure".

"Thank you so much Babe", she said smiling and gave me a hug before leaving. Just after a minute she left my phone rang. It's Heath again. I frowned before picking up.

"Where are you in the mall?", he asked without even saying hi. Why is he asking me that? Is he here int the mall? My eyes widened.

"Are you here?", I asked in shock.

"Don't mind, I found you", I heard him say and cut the call. I turned around to find him, but I didn't find him anywhere. Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around me and pulling me close, as I felt a chin on my shoulder. I gasped for a second, till it recorded in my mind that it was Heath. "Searching for me?", he whispered in my ear and turned me around in his arms.

"What are you doing here?", I asked with shock.

"I was missing you. I didn't meet you this whole week. I am not allowed to even talk with you tonight as your dad will be there and I can't bear that. So, I decided to come by and help you select your dress to the gala. Also, we can spend some time together".

"But, you told me to come by". He let out a breath.

"You sure ask a lot of questions", he said and kissed the tip of my nose. I pouted and we both laughed before he leant down to kiss me on my lips. I kissed him back briefly and he put his forehead against mine looking at me lovingly.

"What the hell?!". We both jerked away, once we heard the loud voice and turned our heads to see who it is. My eyes widened again in shock.

Oh no! Kate!

"What is happening? Leave her you bastard?!". She pulled me out of his embrace, by holding my arm. Heath recovered from his stance of shock, once he heard what she called him.

"Kate-", his voice came out warningly, but she cut him off.

"Don't! How dare you touch her again?! Are you manhandling her?! I will fucking put you in jail if you do that!". My eyes gaped at her language.

"No Kate, he's not", I said.

"Then what is he doing? Why is he standing so close to you?", she asked and before I can answer, she turned to Heath, who is glaring at her. "Oh, glare down at the floor Mister. I am not scared of you. If you hurt her, I am not going to leave you!", she told him angrily.

"Kate, please calm down! He is not manhandling me or hurting me!", I said. Heath tugged my arm and pulled me to his side wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked at him with shock. He is going to tell her now.

"We are both dating. I would never even dream about hurting her, manhandling is a very far thing", he said. I tried to get out of his hold, but he held me in place. There is no reason to hide it anymore Baby", he said down to me and I bit my lip, looking up at Kate. Her jaw is literally on the floor. She blinked a few times before coming out of the shock.

After that, I took Kate home convincing Heath, that I will plan the next Sunday with him. I told her everything, from what happened in the seven days when he bought me in the auction to how we decided to start dating. She listened to me patiently but didn't say anything.

"So, all this time when I thought you were doing some project that you didn't like, you were with him?", she asked. I nodded my head, smiling guiltily. "Well you dad, sure does hate him", she murmured. I didn't say anything knowing that true. "Are you sure about this though? Is it wise to be with him again?", she asked.

"I don't know if it's wise or not, but I know it's not wrong. Look, Kate, I know he really changed and I am really happy this past two months that we were dating. He is nothing like the old Heath. This Heath is like a whole new Heath". She looked down and let out a heavy breath before shaking her head still looking down.