Chapter 13

It was a long day today after my conversations with Pan. The lost boys didn't say anything to me, but just gave me a glare. I hadn't seen Peter since this morning.

I sat by the window where the sun started setting near the woods creating rosy colors of all kinds. The chilly breezes made its ways unto the room and soon it got cold. I still wore my indian clothes that weren't really for chilly days. I sighed at the thought of not bringing a jacket.

I took a glance at the room and decided to find myself a jacket. I saw a drawer and went through some of the clothes that belonged to Pan. Mostly a mix of green and brown colors on every single clothing. I kept looking through the drawers until I finally found a green jacket.

I smiled at the warmth of the jacket and how cozy it was when I put it on. The sleeves were way past my hands, but I didn't mind as I closed the drawer and went back to my spot at the window looking at the beautiful sky that seemed to have welcome the darkness of the night.

I laid my head against the pillow that I brought and rested my eyes on the sky until I closed my eyes seeing nothing but the darkness.

( The Next Day )

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and noises coming from a distance. I opened my sleepy eyes only to see green eyes piercing at me. I stayed slient listening to my heart pounding.

" I see that you are awake now. " , Pan said standing in front of the bed with his arms crossed.

" And sadly I'm back in reality. " , I said with sarcasm.

I looked to my left and to my right to find myself in the bed, but still wearing Pan's jacket.

" Like my jacket? " , Pan smirked

" Um...I...um...I...um..." , I lost my words.

" It was just a question. " , he stated

" Yeah. " , I said regretting my answer " But you can have it back. "

" It's okay. It looks good on you anyway. " , he said

Was that a compliment? Did he say something nice to me? How am I suppose to respond with this?

I was about to say something, but quickly shut my mouth for some reason.

" That reminds me, you need a new change of clothes. " , he said

" No thanks. I like what I'm wearing. " , I smiled

" You know green doesn't look bad on you. " , he smirked

" Well this clothing is all I have. " , I said quietly

Suddenly, a set of fresh clothes appeared im front of me with some new boots. They were similar to Pan's clothes, and not to mention that they were green.

" Hurry up and change. When you are finshed, meet everyone at camp and don't be late. " , he said strictly

I nodded my head and watched him open the door and make his way out.

I sighed knowing that I might as well change into something new since I am going to be here for a while. I refreshed myself in my new clothing and redoing my black braids putting in a ribbon.

Once I finished, I left the treehouse and made my way to the camp where all of the boys were gathering around the fireplace as Pan stood in the middle with his arms acrossed. I took a seat myself on one of the logs.

" Boys and girl, today we have accomplished so much in Neverland that I thought we should have a day off for everyone. Today is considered a free day so you can go wherever you want whenever you want. Don't push my limits because I have eyes and ears on this island. " , Pan announced " Any questions? "

Everyone shook their head.

" Everyone is dismissed then. " , Pan stated

All of the boy began cheering as they all went their separate ways out into the the woods. After some thoughts, I stood up and started walking away until that British accent of his spoke.

" Where are you going? " , Pan asked me.

A/N: See Pan isn't that bad guys. * looks around * Oh come on don't give me that look. * looks again * Just keep reading. Love y'all ❤️